Words of Hope

Words of Hope-

Dean- You both were leaning on his car. Sam had other business and Cas was doing angel stuff. So Dean decided to bring you in the middle of nowhere, so you could just enjoy each others presence "Is this our destiny? This world is after me, after you." You sighed "Run away, like it was yesterday." He looked at you and smiled, "And we could run away."

Sam-You both laid in bed, your head on his chest as his arms wrapped around you protectively. You were both talking until he blurted out. "I am not afraid to keep on living." You smiles up at him and kissed his jaw. "And I am not afraid to walk this world alone." You responded back, he smiled. As both you fall asleep, you both said in unison "Nothing they say can stop us from going home."

Castiel- You leaned against your bed as Castiel was crouching in front of you and wiping your tears away with a concern expression written on his face. "Stop your crying, helpless feeling. Dry your eyes and start believing .There's one thing they'll never take from you." You nodded as he gave you a light smile before kissing your temple.

Gabriel-You held his hand tightly, he looked at you and smiles. Not a cheeky usual smile. You were both tired, of the world, the drama, just everything. He pulled you close and whispered in your ear." Never let them take the light behind your eyes." You smiles gently at him then he continued,"As we fade in the dark.Just remember you will always burn as bright."

Balthazar- You were both cuddling, your head on his shoulder and his arm drapes around yours. You both were watching a movie to calm you down after you were hurting from the inside. "Sing it out, girl before they kill what tomorrow brings. You've got to make a choice. If the music drowns you out." He looked at you and you stared into his eyes, you both said, "And raise your voice."

Lucifer- His arms wrapped around you from behind and he buried his face into your neck. You held his arms tightly. He left a trail of kisses to your ear and whispered into your ear, "Give me a shot to remember and you can take all the pain away from me. A kiss and I will surrender." You turned around to face him and whispered into his ear, "The sharpest lives are the deadliest to live."

Michael- You both held each others hand, while looking over the view from the cliff. He looked at you with such love in them."You'll never make me leave." He said, which made you look at him." I wear this on my sleeve.Give me a reason to believe." He was now much close to you. You both looked deep into each others eyes before you spoke. "I can make you believe.

Crowley-You wrapped your arms around yourself. They were at it again, the bullies.He looked at you and put his hands on your shoulder and held it tightly. Looked straight into your eyes. "Stand up fucking tall.Don't let them see your back.And take my fucking hand.And never be afraid again."

-•-•-•-•-

Did you get the references in the preferences? I hope you did 😏