He picks you up from school

He picks you up from school-

Dean- You sat impatiently in your English lesson, your teacher was droning on about Shakespeare and his plays. Soon the bell went and you started to pack away you stuff. You slung your bag over your shoulder and took out your phone. You saw a text from Dean saying he'll meet you outside. You smiled and walked out of the school. You stood at the top of the stairs. You started to look for your boyfriend and his Impala. Then you saw his car, him leaning on the it and girls surrounding him. Sure, even University girls can't get their hands off him. Dean was looking uncomfortable. You chuckled to yourself and shook your head as you started to walk up to him. To your bad luck, the school's slut was there. She hated you and you hated her. You pushed her out of the way and smiled at Dean. Dean smiled in relief. "Bitch what are you doing here?" The slut said. "Oh just meeting my boyfriend, he's just picking me up from the sluts like you." You sassed. Dean laughed, kissed you then got in the car. You smiled sarcastically at her and waved as you got into the passengers seat. That serves that bitch.

Sam- You got out of your last lesson which was PE also known as Gym. Your friends laughed at you as you rushed outside. "What's the rush?" One of them asked. "My boyfriend said he was picking me up." You explained to them. You waited for a bit, you started to watch the icky couples that make out, more like eating each other, then your turn to watch some jocks daring each other. Your attention went over to some girls retouching their make up. Then your friends Decided to talk to you. "Are you sure that he is coming?" You nodded, this wasn't like Sam to be late. Why could he be late? Soon you saw the Impala roll up. "Got to go." You said to your friends as you jumped down the stairs and went into the car. Sam smiled brightly at you as he planted a kiss on your cheek. "I had to steal the Impala behind Dean's back. Now we should really get him some beers and pies because I think he noticed." As he showed you his phone and there was texts from Dean, and he was pissed. You chuckled at your boyfriend as he started to drive.

Cas- So you walked out of the school's building. You were just going to call Sam or Dean to pick you up from the nearest diner that was just few blocks away from the University. But you didn't expect to see a casual looking blue eyed man smiling and waving at you. You looked at him confused but smiled and skipped to him. "Cas, you...you look casual." He smiled sheepishly at you. "Dean told me that my usual attire was getting worn out so he gave me these. He had a mix of his and sam's old clothes." You nodded slowly. "Okay, and you're here because...?" He smiled brightly at you. He reminded you of a certain hyper actor you like...what was his name? Never mind! But he tapped your nose. "I'm picking you up, silly." You stopped him from flashing out. "Whoa whoa, you just got zap away while everyone is here and are you on something?" You pulled him to a hidden place as he looked at you confusingly. "I am not 'on something' as you refer to it." Ah, the Cas was back. "Can we just go?" He nodded. And with that you both found yourself at the bunker.

Gabriel- You had a pen in your hand, tapping a beat on your notebook as the teacher kept droning on about history. If you wanted history you could simply ask Gabriel or even better his older brother Michael! You looked at the clock. Just 20 more minutes of pain in a classroom. You shoved your notebook into your bag as the teacher started to hand out the homework. But suddenly the door burst open and you saw Gabriel. Of course he had a lollipop in his mouth and a mischievous smirk planted on his face. The teacher looked surprise. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He smirked. Pulled out his lollipop and said-"I am the archangel Gabriel and I am here to pick up my beautiful girlfriend. Literally." He walked over to you put your bag on his shoulder, popped back his lolly in his mouth and literally picked you up. He smiled childishly at the teacher and your classmates. "See ya, you fucking bastards!" He said before running out the classroom with you giggling.

Balthazar- You stared outside the window because you sat next to the window and you were bored mindlessly. Like when are you going to use algebra in your later life? Then you saw the angel. He had a sly smirk as he waved at you. Your teacher scowled at you for not paying attention. "What you looking at?" He hissed at you, man you fucking hated that teacher. Suddenly you saw Balthazar opening the window and just casually just squatting there. "Who do you think you are just coming into my class?" The teacher asked. "An angel just picking my his dearest girlfriend. Ready to go?" You nodded as you quickly put your stuff away. "An angel? You young man is not an angel because they are nice caring not those who barge into someone class, not get out of my classroom you idiot." The teacher said. You rolled your eyes as you grabbed Balthazar's hand. "And you just got yourself a ticket to hell, God favours my boyfriend, well at lease I hope God likes Him and you are strictly under the rules of name calling even if they are not your student. So therefore, I fucking hate you." You said as you proceed to flip him off. Then you and Balthazar jumped off the window but before landing you both were zapped somewhere else.

Lucifer- Your last lesson was religious education. Great topic for Lucifer to barge in. You were learning about Lucifer and his brothers. As if you didn't know. You once more glared at the teacher's back for calling Lucifer, Satan and the Devil. You know he hates those names. There was a knock on the door. Entered your boyfriend. You smiled happily. He gave a note to your teacher. "I'm sorry but this is a very important topic." The teacher said. "Oh what topic?" Lucifer said leaning on your desk, as you slowly packed your stuff away. "Lucifer." The teacher simply said. "Ah good." Lucifer proceeded to snatch the whiteboard pen out of the teacher's hand and started to lecture the class. In the middle, in capitals the word MISUNDERSTOOD was there. "I do not think Lucifer is misunderstood. I believe he is purely evil and wants to destroy the world and hurt God." You stood up. "Man, you just got yourself a ride to hell." Lucifer smirked at you as he used his powers to move the desks as your class mates started to scream and your teacher started to look scared. You stood there like "Yep, that's my boyfriend." He looked deadly into your teachers eyes. "I am misunderstood. You know my name not my story." Soon, he calmed down a bit he grabbed your bag and your hand. "Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Castiel and Balthazar are having a movie night." You looked at Lucifer funny. "Since when did Raph join us?" Lucifer shrugged and zapped out with you.

Michael- You walked out of the school but you were stopped by the school's flirt. Jackass. You rolled your eyes at his attempts for you to fall in his arms. Once again I will repeat Jackass. Luckily you saw your boyfriend. You mouthed to him help. His emotion changed fairly quickly as he started to walk towards you. "Look, jackass. My boyfriend is right there." The jackass scoffed. "Where?" His asked cockily. Michael tapped him on the shoulder, Michael was like towering over him, once the jackass turned around Michael punched the guy. The jackass friends started to pull the jackass up. Michael smiled at you and wrapped one arm over your shoulders. You kissed his nose and waved at the jackass. "Don't be a jackass, don't flirt with me unless you want to be in hospital for six months. I mean my boyfriend will happily do that." With that you both walked away. Now, Michael might not hurt a fly but he will hurt someone if they are a jackass to the people he cares.

Crowley- You walked out of the school's building with your bag slung over one of your shoulder. In your hands was your phone. You were texting Crowley and he wasn't responding. Odd, usually he would answer. But he texted you that he will pick you up from school. So you sat near the bottom of the stairs, which was big and was in front of the school you couldn't miss it. You started to go on your phone and on your social media. You waited for Crowley, as you expected him to zapped next to you with a cocky smile and a smell that you would say he was drinking again. But you didn't expect him driving a really nice vintage car. You watched the car roll up, you stood up, and the tinted window went down. You saw your boyfriend. "Get in, Moron. We're going for dinner." You chuckled to yourself and shook your head. You walked up to the car, got in and shoved your bag to the backseat. "Nice to see you too." You said as you kissed his cheek and he drove off.

A/N- OKAY ASSBUTTS! Sorry I haven't been updating often but I got sick, I have a chest infection, and I tried to recover. I am recovering and I am getting better soooo. I am off from school so yay update! Hope you likey this chapie! DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER OF THIS BOOK THINGY. I KNOW IT'S SHIT BECAUSE I MADE IT. I AM TERRIBLE AT EDITING AND ALL THAT.