Meeting A Family Member

Meeting a family member.

Dean- You were with Dean and your brother decided to visit you as a surprise. He was with his boyfriend, they aren't actually together since your brother tends to say he's married to his work. "Dean meet my brother, Sherlock Holmes and his best friend, John Watson." Sherlock was examining Dean as Dean folded his arms across his chest. The tensions was growing. "Sherlock don't you dare." John said as you gave Sherlock a look. He rolled his eyes but obeyed. "How's Mycroft and his diet?" You asked when the tension died. Sherlock chuckled. Soon he and Dean were talking...this could go bad or really good.

Sam- He wasn't really a family member of yours but he was very close to you. Sam and you were in your house when you see his transport in the house. Sam looked alarmed at first but then confused when you had a massive grin. You dragged Sam to your friend. "Sam meet the Doctor, Doctor meet Sam." The doctor smiles widely and shook Sam's hand violently. "Nice to meet you Sam, it's very very nice to meet you." Sam said the same. Sam was really unsure about him but soon trusted him when they had a deep conversation about history.

Castiel- When meeting your brother, he went into a deep conversation about your brothers adventure. You were talking to his best friends. "You think Harry likes your boyfriend?" Ron asked. "I don't know, but I think Cas likes my brother. We are twins." Hermione looked at you. "How does he not know our adventures, (y/n)." You smirked at her. Her faced turn deadpan. "(Y/n) Lily Potter, tell me!" Your face considered it. "I think not, Mione." As you skipped away to your boyfriend and brother, interrupting their deep story telling time.

Gabriel- Gabriel and Percy was plotting a prank. You groaned in regret. "Told you, you shouldn't introduce them to each other." You gave Annabeth a 'really' Look. Percy is your twin brother, so meaning you too were also a child of Poseidon. "Hey! Babe! Why didn't you introduced me to your brother sooner?" Gabriel called to you. "Yeah Sis, why didn't you?" Percy asked you cheekily. "I will hurt both of you." You threatened. Annabeth eyed you. "You hang around Clarisse to much." You rolled your eyes and folded your arms over your chest. "Just carry on reading Annabeth." She rolled her eyes but carried on.

Balthazar- You checked your watch for the third time. You regretted making your brother and Balthazar meet for the first time. Your brother came back from his pack meeting and since then him and Bal has not stopped sassing each other, with your brother putting in sarcastic remarks as well. "Bal, Stiles. You want anything? Because right now I don't want to hear your sass war." You exclaimed but they didn't hear. You were soon joined with Scott. You both watched Stiles and Bal for a bit before agreeing to play some video games.

Lucifer- "Lucifer meet my uncle, Tony Stark. The genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist. Uncle Tony meet my boyfriend, Lucifer. Also know as Satan and the Devil." You introduce the, to each other. You stepped back so you were in like with Clint. Tony and Lucifer eyed each other for a good minute before Tony breaking the silence with, "Oh My God!You're actually real." Soon he and Lucifer were in a conversation.You put your hand in front of Clint as he gave you twenty dollars. "You betted on us?!" They both said as you and Clint nodded.

Michael- "So your sister is the mockingjay?" You nodded. "And she was in a rebellion?" You nodded. "And lead it?" You nodded. "So she's dangerous?" You shook your head. "Not until you hurt someone close to her, then Katniss won't be friendly anymore." He looked at you. "I see why you are related." You rolled your eyes, elbowed him in the stomach. Then smiled at Katniss when you see her. Michael gives out a shaky breath before introducing himself to her.

Crowley-"His name is Tobias or Four, he prefers Four. He's my sister's boyfriend." You explained to Crowley. "What happened to your sister again." You glared at Crowley. "She died." He nodded and stayed silent until, "And you have a brother right?" You sighed. "I hardly talk to him..." Crowley stayed silent. When you see Tobias, you smiled. "(Y/n) Prior! Long time no see, who's this?" He asked after giving you a quick hug. "Hey Four, this is my boyfriend, Crowley." You introduced. Tobias gives you an uneasy look so does Crowley... This is not going to end well...