Wait, you're what now?

Dean- You looked at him expectingly, a bit scared what he was going to say. "Wait, you're what now?" You have him a 'seriously' look. "I'm a demigod. A half blood. Half human, half god." You said slowly like as if you were talking to a child. "Are they bad?" Oh, so that would be his first question. "No. Well, depends really. Like my brother Percy...Do you really want to anger a demigod?" He shook his head. "So you're the daughter of what god?" You rolled your eyes. "Poseidon." He folded his arms. "So you're powerf-" "DAM IT DEAN STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS!"

Sam- You looked up from your book, which Annabeth suggested for you, and waited for Sam's answer, he looked offended and confused. "Wait, you're what now?" You sighed, booked marked your book and looked into Sam's eyes. "A demigod." You said slowly. "Half Hu-" "I know what a demigod is, (y/n)." You smiled at him before opening your book again. "So you're the daughter of which God?" You looked up, shut the book and narrowed your eyes. "Goddess. What you think only Gods have children? How sexist is that?" He literally looked terrified for his life. "Anyway, I'm the daughter of Athena." You said proudly.

Castiel- "Hey, Cas honey. I'm going to tell you, but I'm not completely human. I'm a demigod." He turned around and looked an adorable confused puppy. "Wait, you're what?" You smiles and said it again. He nodded understandingly. He flashed you a smile as you smiled back, it shine bright it could rival Will's smile. "So who is your godly parent?" He asked, you grinned. "THE MOST AWESOME COOLEST GOD EVER! APOLLO!" Thunder rumbled. "Drama queen Zeus." You muttered, thunder rumbled again, "Sorry." You said out loud, as Castiel looked at you confused.

Gabriel- "Gabe, you're asking a prank war with a demigod." You said as he stared at you. "Wait, you're what. A demigod?" You nodded. He grinned. "My girlfriend is a demigod! THAT SO COOL." You laughed, "Seems like you've never met one before." He frowned, you looked at him and giggled. "No way, I'm the first demigod you met." He pouted, you rolled your eyes. "Sorry, but you are asking a prank war with a daughter of Hermes. I'M A DAM GOOD PRANKSTER. Well, I'm as good as my brothers Travis and Connor. " He rose an eyebrow, and smirked at you. "We'll see about that." Challenged Accepted.

Balthazar- "I am just as powerful as you Bal." He shot you a look. "Okay maybe not as close but still powerful, I am a demigod." He looked at you, trying to figure out if he had too much to drink. "Wait, you're what now?" He slightly slurred. You rolled your eyes. "Demigod, a child of a god or goddess. I'm the daughter of Hephaestus." You smirked. "That is why I make INCREDIBLE INVENTIONS WHICH IS THE BEST IN CAMP, better than Leo's in my opinion!" You muttered the last part. Balthazar groaned. "That's nice sweetie but lower your voice, please." Well thanks for appreciating, Balthazar.

Lucifer-"Wait, you're what now?" You sighed. "Honestly, Luci. You're just as bad as my brother, Nico. I am a demigod. I'm the daughter of Hades." You explained as he slowly nodded. "So... You're the daughter of a God." You narrowed your eyes. "Greek God. My dearest sister father is the roman counterpart but still. Yeah." He opened his mouth then closed it and nodded. "You want something to eat?" You nodded, "Mcdonalds preferably a happy meal." He stared at you weirdly. "Don't judge me, I don't judge your choices."

Michael-"You're so dramatic." You said to him. "So are you." You rolled your eyes and folded your arms over your chest. "Of course I am, my dad is Zeus. What do you expect? A non-dramatic demigod? Drama runs in our family." You said, as he blinked at you as he processed the information. "Wait, you're what now?" You sighed. "You got nothing from that? I am a demigod. Daughter of the great almighty drama queen called Zeus." He simply nodded. "You're allowed to say that about him?"

Crowley- "Bloody Hell, why are you so violent to me?" Crowley asked as he rubbed his arm that you just hit. You rolled your eyes. "Well, maybe I am a demigod and I am the daughter of Ares." You said, he looked at you with squinted eyes. "Wait you're what now?" You rolled your eyes holding a back a hit for Crowley. "Demigod. Crowley, I'm the daughter of Ares. We're just violent. I don't mean it most of the time. Sorry... You should meet my sister Clarisse... She's way more violent than me..." He nodded. "You're forgiven but less hit please?" You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Okay."