Halsey

Halsey// BC SHE IS QUEEN

Dean- Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me? You two are the same. Broken and fragile inside but a strong person on the outside. That's why you two understand each other because you know how to support and comfort each other.

Sam-You're writing lines about me; romantic poetry. Sam and you have fallen in love, he is complete. While you read to him, he writes in his book about how perfect you are in his eyes and that is is undeniably lucky to have you.

Castiel- Would it really kill you if we kissed? Castiel has never really understand love and lovers. So before you even dated, you lured him into your spell, your spell being yourself, and he fell head over heels. So yes, it would kill him if you kissed.

Gabriel-What happened to the soul, that you used, to be? What happened to your Gabe? That Gabe who wouldn't see any other girl but you? Now he's out every night flirting with another girl, a total stranger. You missed Gabe but he didn't miss you.

Balthazar- I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven. You're his everything and he's yours. He treats you, spoils you endlessly because he loves you. He's your angel king and you'll be up in heaven in the end.

Lucifer- They know you walk like you're a God, they can't believe I made you weak. Who would've known that the devil could love? Who would have thought he would love a human after hating humans for so long? Oh, darling, you made him weak. You have him begging on his knees.

Michael-Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you. You weren't the one to fall in love that easily. But Michael had this sort of feeling that made you a lovesick fool for him. It was like you were under a spell but you didn't care, you'd admit you love him because you do.

Crowley- I found a saviour, I don't think he remembers. You weren't in the most brightest time of your life when you met Crowley but day after day you got to know him. He slowly helped you save yourself. He helped you repair your damage self, you love him for that. Always and forever.

-•-•-•-

I OBESSE OVER HALSEY. SHE IS QUEEEEEENNNN!!! Anyway, I changed all the covers of my books, check them out (also self promo- read them as well if you want!) Do you like this cover? I find the theme great actually.

TVD, TO AND SPN RETURNED. *SCREAMS FOREVER*