You tell him you're pregnant

You tell him you're pregnant-

There are mistakes in the other one sorry!

Dean- You were crying on the tiled floor of the bathroom. You wanted a child. But it was Dean. Dean would leave you, that's what you think. Oh no. You haven't seen much of his softer side. Of course, when Dean comes up to his room, he hears the crying. He quickly knew it was you, and went to over-protective mode and worried mode. He opens the door a bit, so he could see. You look up and see him. He finally comes in and sit next to you. "Leave me alone." You said. He shook his head. And wrapped his arms around you. "What's the matter?" You sniffed. "I'm pregnant, Dean." You said really quietly and you hoped Dean didn't hear you. But you were wrong. "You...are?" You afraid of him leaving you, you slowly nodded your head. And turn away. But all he did was smile and never let go.

Sam- You pacing is not really helping, since Sam is easily worried. But you did have a scared and worried expression on your face. So therefore he did have a reason to be worried. "Princess! Stop pacing and calm down." He told you, you stopped and looked at him. "Never tell a girl to calm down. Seriously, because THAT DOES NOT HELP!" You snapped, he was taken back. "Princess, what is the matter?" You ran to him and hugged him. "Sam..." Instantly he knew this was not a joking matter. "I'm ..... Pregnant." He smiled. "That's great!"

Cas- You couldn't sleep last night. The day you found out. You didn't want Cas to leave you or hate you. You didn't want to make Castie the bad guy upstairs. So many things run through your mind. And Cas seemed to noticed that. "Cookie? You all right? You seem worried." You shook your head, turning away from him. He gets up from were he was sitting. He comes behind you and wraps his arms around you. "{Y/N} seriously...tell me. You know you can trust me." He whispered to your ear. "Castiel.... I'm pregnant." There was this long silent. "Cookie! That's great news!" He smiled. "When did you find out?" He asked eagerly, to your surprise. "Yesterday." You muttered. "I would hug you really tightly, but it might hurt the baby." He smirked as you rolled your eyes.

Gabriel- Kootra was really easy person to tell stuff. Somehow, the day you found out you just went straight to the topic. "Gabriel..." You trailed off, leaning on the counter. "Yes, Sweetie?" "How do you feel about children?" "Odd question but I love them!" Gabriel said smiling. "Well... You're going to be a father." You said. "Really?" He asked really really excited, you nodded. As he spin you around.

Balthazar- Since Bal was easy to talk too like Gabriel, you now hardly see him, you get too tired and sleep in. And he sleeps when your awake. It was one time you were both awake. You were hugging him. As he rubbed circles. "Bal what do you think of children?" You asked. "I don't mind them why?" He asked, of course it was that time you told him. "Balthazar..." You went serious mode, he stopped and looked deeped into your eyes, he was worried you going to break up. "Yes?" He asked usured. "Balthazar. I'm pregnant." He sighed in relieved. You gave a face. "I don't mean it like that! I thought-" " I was going to break up with you?" You finished. He slowly nodded. You rolled your eyes, typical Balthazar!

Lucifer- "Luci? Do you like children?" You asked hopefully. "No." Well...that went down hill. Your face fell. And he noticed but didn't asked. "Well... Then." You just moved away to the door. With the awkward silent. "Wait! Why?" He asked. Noticing you once again. But this time you were looking on the ground. "Lucifer...You're going to be a father." His eyes widen. "You didn't say if I like our own children." You hit him as he chuckled at you then soon you stood in the room hugging.

Michael- "Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael" you kept saying. "What.What.What.What?" He replied. "Michael, Michael, Michael." You just carried on. Until he blurted out. "Lets get married." That stopped you there. "What? Are you serious?" He nodded. He pulled out the ring. "Will you marry me?" I nodded. "But Michael I have to tell you something." "What?!" He went into panic mode. "I'm pregnant." "That's double great news!" As you both giggled

Crowley- "DICK HEAD!" You screamed. You were in a argument with Crowley. You slammed the door that was yours and his bedroom. You started to cry, what if he left you before you could tell him you were pregnant. He heard your crying. He knocked ever so quietly. Then entered, he saw you on the floor of the far side of the room. He walked over and sat next to you, he cradled you, as you slowly turn to him and cry on his chest. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. "I'm sorry as well." You chocked out, barely hearing you voice. "Crowley... Don't hate me." He looked at you if you were mad. "I would never hate you! I love you.." You took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." He stopped, then a huge grin appeared on his face.