Your Best Friend

Your Best Friend//idk sorry no references in this one.

Dean-Your Best Friend is Sam, sometimes you need a break from Dean's stupid life choices and sometimes you just want to read. So you and Sam share an interest of reading. Also it's because he treats you like a little sister.

Sam- Your Best Friend was Charlie, you loved to go to comic con with her. She was like your twin. You loved the same fandom and you both fangirl but you both were badass. You loved her to bits and loved cosplaying with her too.

Castiel- Your Best Friend is Dean, Dean was your best friend because you both shared the same music taste and the love of pie. You act like brothers and sisters fighting over the last cookie but in honest he knew almost everything about you.

Gabriel- Your best friend is Lucifer, you figured that Lucifer was lonely so you hanged around with him but in the end you three go out to go prank some one or do some reckless shit that Gabriel and Lucifer drags you in.

Balthazar- Your Best Friend is Gabriel, you and him have the love of mischief. So when sugar and alcohol is involve it's like the best(worst) idea  ever. You and  Gabriel joke around, you liked having a laid back best friend.

Lucifer- Your Best Friend is Castiel, because sometimes as much as you love killing people you hate, you just get annoyed with Lucifer always being in a bad mood so Castiel is always there to be in your rescue. 

Michael- Your Best Friend is Balthazar. As you don't go drinking much because of Michael. Balthazar was great for being your best friend because he would take you out and you would basically get drunk as fuck.

Crowley-Your Best Friend was Kevin, you loved him like he was your brother and he basically grew up with you. You love playing video games with him and pretending to fight each other with lightsabers around the bunker.

-•-•-•-

Idk, I wanted to update so this was the first thing that came to mind.

Question- how many of you are in school already? I don't come back to school till September 3rd.