He's being overdramatic

He's being overdramatic-
Dean~"Dean, I'm going out to meet Charlie!" You said at the door. You heard a crash and a bang. You look over to the direction of the sounds with a confuse look. Then Dean was in sight. "Out? But it's late!" You squint your eyes. "Dean, it's only six pm." He gave you a look. "Exactly! All those baddies come out!" You gave him a 'really' look. "Did you just say baddies?" He sighed then rolled his eyes. "You could die!" He said, you sighed and showed him your dagger. "I think i'm fine Dean. Now bye bye." As you left the house.

Sam~ You came back after a fun day with Gabriel. Of course Sam didn't know you were out or with Gabriel. When Sam saw you, he hugged you like not tomorrow. "No note! You're gone out of bed! You could've died!" He said in one breath after letting you go. "Sam do you not trust me to be out?" You asked. "No I do! I just panicking if you got killed or worst in hell!" You sighed and kissed his cheek. "I was with Gabriel. We were having a fun day." His eyes widen. "But he is bad news! He could have gotten you killed." You looked at Sam. "Sam, I'm not dead not stop being overdramatic."

Castiel~ You entered your house after shopping for food. After putting down the bags, you were attacked by a hug from your favourite angel. You laughed as he let go, you kissed his cheek. "I missed you!" He said in a really adorable way. "Cas, I was just gone for an hour." You said as you started to put the food away. "That's too long! I needed you here!" You turned to face him. "Honey, you could've called me." He sighed "But that's not the same!" He pouted as you laughed. "Cas, baby. I think you can survive an hour without me, now help me?"

Gabriel- "Hey, I was wondering if you want to watch some horror films tonight?" You asked as you plopped next to him on the sofa,looking at him. "No, I don't want a horror film tonight. Thank you." He said as he looked at you. "Why not?" He gave you a look. "Um, you'll get nightmares and you'll get really scared!" You gave him a look. "Gabriel, you're an archangel you repel my bad dreams plus I am a hunter I have worst dreams than a simple horror film. Now please stop being overdramatic." He shook his head. "Wait, are you scared?" He didn't talk after that.

Balthazar- You open a wine bottle that was given to you by Lucifer as a gift but the wine was snatched away by Balthazar and kept it out of reach. "Ah ah ah. Not for you." You gave him a look and cross your arms. "Not for me? Why isn't for me?" He rose an eyebrow. "It was from Lucifer so it could be poisonous!" You laughed. "Poisonous? Are you crazy? I'm Lucifer actually likes me. Surprisingly." He rolled his eyes. "You're just being overdramatic, Bal. Now gimme the wine." He shook his head. "I'm telling you it's poisonous." You huffed. "And I'm telling you that you're overdramatic."

Lucifer- "You went out hunting with the Winchesters?" You nodded. He gave you a wide eye. "But they could've hurt you!" You stopped what you were doing and stared dead into his eyes. "I'm practically their little sister." You turned your attention away from Lucifer. "They could betray you!" You scoffed, "When hell freezes over." He gave you a look. "Now don't say that! But I am serious! They could've hurt you or betray you." You looked up. "I should really consider putting you in a mental hospital. Or worst, spend a week with Michael. Maybe he'll teach you to stop being overdramatic." Well, that shut up Lucifer.

Michael- "This house is a tip!" He said as he looked around. You shrugged, "It's not that bad." In all honestly, there were a couple things on the floor but it wasn't that messy. "You can just clean up after." You said as you walked to the kitchen with him following you. "We have to clean up now." You sat on the counter eating ice cream. "But effort." You responded. "You can trip and hurt yourself or worst kill yourself!" You looked at him weirdly. "Baby, I will not trip over and die. You're just being overdramatic." He flung his arms up. "You can get sick!" You gave him a confused look. "No just no."

Crowley- "You are not wearing that." You pouted and walked back into the dressing room. You came out again with the most beautiful dress. He smiled, brightly. "Oh my, you look like a princess. Such a beautiful princess." He clapped his hands. You admit you were beautiful in the dress but holy crap he was going a bit overboard. You twirled around as he smiled. "Such beauty, such grace. Oh my badness. You're such a princess! A queen! We shall get you a crown and you can be officially be the queen of hell." You looked at him. "I thought I already was?" That got him.

A/N
SO THIS IS CHRISTMAS. I ACTUALLY FINISHED THIS IN TWO IN THE MORNING BUT I GOT IT UP NOW! IT IS OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS! SO MEERY CHRISTMAS AND TO THOSE WHO DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :)

I was wondering...do you guys also want to have daddy preferences, where he's your dad? I can do multiple preferences, that's only if you want it or not.

HOLY CRAP IT IS ALMOST 2K15 CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!?