You're bored

You're bored-

Dean- You were watching TV upside down. Dean would be sitting there at the table, eating pie with a confuse/concentrating look upon his face. "What?" You asked pulling yourself up into a sitting position. Dean got up wiped the crumbs out of his pants and sat next to you. He didn't respond. "I'm bored okay?" He smiled next to and started to attack you with fingers tickling both your sides. You started to laugh hysterically. "Dean stop!" You mange to say as he shook his head. "Not a change."

Sam- You put down your text book after three hours of constant revision. You were bored mindless. You got up and went to get junk food. After an hour of you sitting in front of the computer screen surrounded by crisps (chips), soda cans empty and full, unhealthy things. The next thing Sam walked in and saw you pigging out. You turned to him. "Yeah yeah, I know it's unhealthy," You rolled your eyes. "But I eat when I am bored. Just don't tell Dean I ate the last pie." Sam laughed and nodded. Then you heard from the kitchen. "WHO ATE THE LAST PIE?!?"

Castiel- You lied on the cold hard ground outside cloud watching. Bored, yes. Entertained, highly. You felt someone zap next to you. You turn your head and see Cas. You jumped a bit before smiling at him. "Hello (y/n)." You smiled at him. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Cloud watching," you exlained. he furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay?" You giggled and explained to him have to cloud watch, "Why?" He asked. You shrugged "I'm bored."

Gabriel- You lied on the couch with a lollipop in your mouth as you stared at the ceiling. Gabriel popped in, usually you would jump a bit but this time you were unfazed about it. Gabriel looked at you weirdly. "Babe?" You turned your head then you turned your head back to stare at the ceiling. "Bored and Is that mu lollipop?" You gave a small smile to the ceiling before nodding. You get up and threw the stick in the bin. Gabriel wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered, "I'll make sure you won't get bored," as he started to kiss your neck. Lets say you never did get bored.

Balathazar- You sat drinking probably your fourth bottle of wine. Surprisingly you weren't drunk. But you have passed out on the counter top in the kitchen. Balthazar came walking in with his head held up high, as usual, then saw you and the bottles. He pushed you and you came tumbling down off the chair. "Was that needed?" You grumbled. He sighed, "You drink when your bored?" You nodded before taking another bottle. "You weren't lying!" He said taking the wine out of your hands.

Lucifer- You were groaning in front of Lucifer, yes he did get annoyed, you also followed him like a lost puppy, he found that utterly adorable. Lucifer had enough with your constant complains, "Go kill that demon for me then." He said straight forward, "What? No! Are you trying to kill me?" You asked him before leaving the room. You never asked Lucifer when you were bored.

Michael- You spun around in his spiny chair in the office, you kinda broke some of things but Michael never found out.

Crowley- You for the past hour or so you have been sleeping. Crowley woke you up he may or may not have a bruise. You did punch him in the face. "Sorry." You yawn once again falling back to sleep. "Love, you have been asleep for most of the day.Why?" You shifted as he waited for an answer, "Bored." He rose an eyebrow, "You sleep when you are bored?" A small Mh escaped from your mouth. He chuckled and let you be.