Another girl flirts with him

Dean- You just watch Dean try and be polite by saying he's taken which ended up him shouting and grabbing your hand and storming out. While you smile and wave goodbye to the girl.

Sam- He ends the flirting with loads of smart and big words making the girl flush red because she doesn't know what it means. Ending up her going away as Sam grins at you.

Cas-He would awkwardly stand there and doesn't know what to do. Before reading your mind. Let's face it, you had to drag him away and tell the girl to piss off.

Gabriel- He will tell the girl she looks hot and sexy before having a heated make out session with you in front of the girl. Making the girl awkwardly leave the room.

Balthazar- He would speak French, you knowing just a bit, and when the girl gets confuse. He would always point at you, and you always wave. The girl figures out he is talking about you so she just leave.

Lucifer- He is always mentioning Satan and Himself and Hell. In the end the girl runs out screaming.

Michael- He says he's taken by you and pull you into a kiss. He then picks you up and runs out the room.

Crowley- Constantly insults her about anything but mostly her sense of fashion and he would always points at you saying you have good fashion and all. In the end the girl storms out pushing you out the way.