Halloween

Halloween//THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Dean- You and Dean stay in the bunker, you don't really do anything because basically everyday is Halloween for you guys so you stay home and have a marathon of horror films

Sam- You two dress up. You were invited to a party by a friend and you must dress up. You and Sam are the type of people that has to be a couple costume.

Cas- He doesn't really understand it so you spend the day explaining and watching films, so he understand why you love Halloween so much.

Gabe- You and him are possibly even more mischievous. You and him just go around scaring little kids or pranking random people and stealing candy.

Balthazar- You host a Halloween party. He is decorating the house as scary as possible while you make all the foods. Soon you all get high and drunk at the party.

Lucifer- For the devil, and it's his birthday, he prefers to stay down in hell and cuddle while watching gory and horror films as you both stuff your face with a lot of sweets or go out and kill people.

Michael- He doesn't like Halloween at all, because it's Lucifer's birthday. So you two try and avoid to watch any horror films, dress up and even mention Halloween.

Crowley- It's either Halloween in another country, Hell has a party (while Lucifer is somewhere else) or you both with the demons go out a scare everyone.

-•-•-•-

So I know it isn't Halloween yet but it's close! So right now I am in America (can you hear the FREEDOM?) Minnesota because I am visiting family! I am here till the 6th November! Sorry I haven't been able to update lately but I haven't got any ideas. DO YOU HAVE IDEAS?