He comforts you after a nightmare(alternative)

He comforts you after a nightmare// requestedddd, alternative to the other one I did before

Dean- You always wake with a tear stain face. Since Dean is a light sleeper he tends to feel whenever you have a nightmare so he is next to you awake. He pulls you close to his chest and rubs your arm. He kisses your head and you tell him everything, from start to end, what happened in the nightmare.

Sam- When having a nightmare, Sam is always the one to wake you before it gets worse. He would cuddle with you and read you your favourite book until you calm down and relax in his arms. Sometimes he stops reading and you enjoy each other company, sometimes he reads till you fall asleep.

Castiel- You get nightmares nearly every night before Castiel dated you. Now, you hardly have any nightmares. But when you do it is bad, so what he does. He enters your nightmares and stops it. When you wake he would just hug you close, rubs your back and never lets you go as you cry into his chest.

Gabriel-When you wake up from your nightmare, Gabriel is always down stairs so when you go down stairs, with your sleeves down and teared stain face he instantly knows what to do. He pulls you to the sofa, he brings out the ice cream and let you pick out your favourite chick flick as you cuddle on the sofa

Balthazar- when you wake up from the nightmares you usually don't want to bother Balthazar. But in the end he will always come to your aid as he hears your sniffles in the bed room. He would climb into the bed, wraps his arms around you and he will tell you the most wildest adventures he had until you fall back asleep.

Lucifer- you usually scare Lucifer because you scream when you have a nightmare but he is always there to stop it from getting it worse. He brings you downstairs, in your house, gets blankets and prepare hot chocolate. You sit in front of the fireplace drinking hot chocolate sharing a blanket draped over the shoulders.

Michael- Usually, Michael wakes you up when the nightmare starts to get worse. He would hold you tight as you enjoy each other company in a comfortable silence or sometimes listening to soothing music. He would kiss your head as you listen to the music and slowly fall back asleep in Michael's arms.

Crowley- When awaken you go down stairs to the basement where Crowley would be doing his paperworks. You would just sit on the chair in front of his desk as he looks at you. In the end you end up sitting on his lap with your head on his chest as you listen to his heartbeat and fall asleep to his breathing.

-•-•-•-

THIS IS MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL OMG OMG OMG. WOOO THEN NEXT YEAR I AM GOING TO BE YEAR TEN (grade 9 for others) AND I AM STARTING ALL MY HARD EXAMS AND STRESS OUT AND PROBABLY BREAK DOWN WOO. THANK GOD FOR GROWING UP.