Yours and His Favourite Moment

Yours and his favourite moment

Dean- You and Dean had a huge fight, making you leave the house, when it was pouring down, you ran and ran, but you knew that Dean was running towards you. He grabs your arm,he turns you around so you were facing him. He kissed you passionately under the pouring rain. Then ruining the moment by saying it's a chick flick moment.

Sam- You haven't seen Sam since he was with Dean and they went hunting, you went to the motel that he was at. But before he went, you called his name, wished him good luck and told him to be safe. Then he picked you up and spin you while kissing you. Reassuring he'll be fine.

Cas- It seem like yesterday, it was your first date with Cas. You both decided to go to the beach together. It was almost dawn, it was getting colder, you shivered. Cas the nicest person you ever met, took his trench coat off and wrapped it around you, it was the sweetest thing he done, you never forgot that day.

Gabr- You two had a pranking war. And at the end, it ended up with a argument who won. Then soon you both said you sorry, but Gabe wanted more. He tapped his cheek for a kiss while you leaned in, he turn his head quickly landing your lips on his lips. When pulling back he smiled cheekily at you. You never forgot that time.

Bal- You and him was Sharing a drink, You both lean in to get your straws. But ended up with both you blowing bubbles into your drink, you never forgotten that time. You never ever forgotten the moment, because you and Bal seem to do that often and he always likes to reminds you.

Lucifer-You went on holiday for 2 weeks, you and him were excited to see each other, When you saw each other, you ran to him. And stopped in front of him, dropping your bags, you both go into a loving hug, you missed that much. He hugged you tightly,like the world was ending. You never ever forgot that moment.

Michael- You were having a long walk through the woods with Michael. He made the scene so beautiful. The flowers hanging from the trees were so pretty. But you'll never forget when he looked at you lovingly and told you that you made the view more beautiful.

Crowley- You were both stargazing. Both lying down, side by side, hands interlocked with each other, the other hand pointing to their findings in the night sky. He pointed at one star, the brightest of all and said he would name it after you because you're his shining light that will guide him through thick and thin. Then kissing your cheek afterwards. It was unforgettable.

-•-•-•-
I'm a horrible person. I haven't update for like a month. Sorry about that! I hope you guys enjoy your easter! I'm suppose to wake early but it's almost one sooooooo.....

Anyone a fan of Markiplier? I'm making a fanfic on him. Idk when it'll be out but yeah. Anyone a fan of JackSepticeye? Anyone? Cause I would like to read some MarkiplerXJackSepcticEye fanfic rn. 👍☺️

Anyway, BYEEEEE.