He rasies a child with you

He raises a child with you

Dean- The sound of your baby son crying erupted through the baby monitor. Dean turns over to you and opens one eye and tapping you on the shoulder. "You're turn." You open one eye and face him. "Nuh. I did last night. Go on dickhead." As you kicked in out of the bed and he started to walk towards your baby's room.

Sam- You walked in an saw Sam completely in a state. "What did the baby drop a bomb on you?" He glared at you as you picked up your little girl. "She won't eat!" Sam exclaimed. You rolled your eyes and put your girl down and started to feed her. She didn't complain at all. "You gotta be kidding right?" Sam asked.

Cas- "Please don't" As your child started to cry. "Please don't" You mimicked Castiel. You picked up your child and started to sway and cooed him back to sleep. "I still don't understand how to raise a child." Castiel said really loudly making your son cry once again. You pushed Castiel out of the room and started to sway again.

Gabriel- "If you give our child any sweets I am forbidding them until she is old enough!" You threaten as Gabriel rolled his eyes. "I won't. I promise." You scoffed. "That's what you said to your dad when you wouldn't give some to baby Castiel." He rolled his eyes again before going back playing with your daughter.

Balthazar- You take away your son's bottle out of Balthazar's hands before he can give it to him. "I swear you do not put wine in a baby's bottle." He sighed before getting a bottle with no wine in it. You smiled in victory as you watched Balthazar sway your son asleep.

Lucifer- He was currently feeding your daughter. "Wow, I'm impress. You are a pretty good father." You said as you gave him your daughter's bottle. He looked at you with offence. "Offended." You chuckled at him. "Good luck changing her." As he smelt the poo from your daughter. He looked at you but you shook your head and walked away.

Michael- He looked at you as you did really good job with your son. "Our son is hard to look after!" He complained. "A husband and a son his hard to look after." You muttered to yourself. "What?" He asked. "What?" You covered up. He stared at you weirdly before walking out the room with your son.

Crowley- "Can you actually help me with our daughter please Crowley?" You asked with your daughter on your hip he looks up. "What are you even doing anyway? Can you actually spend time with her?" He huffed. "I am currently making her new wardrobe (y/n)!!" You rolled your eyes before handing your daughter to him. "Be careful with her please?"

REQUESTS REQUESTS I AM ASKING FOR REQUESTS!