There for you

There for you// with my preferences my titles of chapters are way different, some are what the titles say others are what they might not seem- appreciate yourself/worth it speech at the end. TRIGGERS I THINK

Dean- He hugged your tightly as you sobbed into his strong arms, he rocked you back and forth as he held you tightly kissing you softly on the head as you sobbed into his arms, "I know that I can fight or I can let the lion win,I begin to assemble what weapons I can find,'Cause sometimes to stay alive you got to kill your mind." You cried out as Dean let a tear out knowing how it feels.

Sam- You and Sam lay on the grass while looking up at the stars, your head on his shoulder as your hand was held tight by Sam's. He looked down at you and admire your beauty. You looked at him as you saw a broken Sam. You sighs and kissed his lips lightly, when parted you spoke, "You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night. Right? Fight it, take the pain, ignite it."

Castiel- You and Castiel was at the beach late at night, walking hand and hand while you both appreciate the quietness. You weren't in the best mood, and you haven't felt that mood for ages. You looked at Castiel, "I'm a kitchen sink," Cas looked at you confused, "You don't know what that means because a kitchen sink to you Is not a kitchen sink to me, OK friend?" He smiles then nods, and squeezed your hand.

Gabriel- You weren't happy much anymore, it wasn't because of Gabriel, no he tried his best to make you laugh and forget your demons but overthinking kills you inside, and you hated it. "I'd die for you, " that's easy to say. We have a list of people that we would take." You spoke as Gabriel held you tight, "I'd live for you," and that's hard to do. Even harder to say when you know it's not true." Gabriel sighed as he hugs you while you break down and cry thinking about people's lies.

Balthazar- You lie awake, looking at Balthazar, who was reading next to you. He stops and looked at you. "Scared?" He gives you a sad look as you give it back. You whimpered as you let a tear out, "Scared of my own image, scared of my own immaturity, scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty." Balthazar puts away his book as he pulls you into a loving hug while you let it all out.

Lucifer- You were sitting on the bed looking outside dully, you have been awake for the whole night. Afraid what your dreams can consume you. Lucifer came back home and saw the deadness in your eyes. "Kitten..." He says softly, "I swear I heard demons yelling, those crazy words they were spelling.They told me I was gone." You said as he pulled you into hug letting you sob into him, "They told me I was gone." And in Lucifer's eyes were hurt because he hates seeing you like this.

Michael- "Sometimes quiet is violent." You blurted out as you lay on the sofa motionless as your dead eyes pierce the TV. Michael looked at you, "I ponder of something terrifying 'cause this time there's no sound to hide behind. I find over the course of our human existence, one thing consists of consistence and it's that we're all battling fear." With hearing that, Michael was determined to save you again.

Crowley- He had enough, really he hated seeing you suffer but weren't willingly want his help as you said to him, "Don't wanna call you in the nighttime. Don't wanna give you all my pieces. Don't wanna hand you all my trouble. Don't wanna give you all my demons. You'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away but tonight I'll need you to stay." And with him staying helps you battle away your demons.

-•-•-•-

GOD FRICKEN DAMN IT BEFORE I GO DAMN SERIOUS TØP IS MY FAVOURITE BAND AND I WILL PROBABLY DO MORE SONGS IN THE FUTURE. I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I HAVE ALMOST RAPPED HOLDING ONTO YOU, MIGRAINE, CAR RADIO. ALSO KITCHEN SINK AND MIGRAINE IS MY PERSONAL FAVES ALONG WITH GONER, DOUBT AND NOT TODAY.

SERIOUS TIME NOW

I AM SO THANKFUL YOU GUYS. YOU MADE ME FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED WITH THIS BOOK AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE BATTLING YOUR DEMONS OR STRESSED OUT SO MUCH THAT IT OPENS UP YOUR DEMONS, WELL JUST FUCKING REMEMBER THAT YOUR DAMN WORTH IT. SOMEONE OUT THERE LOVES YOU. DO NOT THINK OF ONE SECOND THAT NO ONE WILL MISS YOU BECAUSE THEY FUCKING WILL.

SO GRAB YOUR FUCKING SWORD, GET ARMOURED UP AND RIDE YOUR DAMN DRAGON AND FIGHT THOSE DEMONS. I MAY DO SO MANY AUTHOR'S NOTES ABOUT THIS BUT HOLY CRAP SOMETIMES PEOPLE NEED TO BE REASSURED THAT YES THEY AREN'T PERFECT BUT DAMN WELL THEY ARE FABULOUS AND WORTH SO MUCH TO PEOPLE. I MAY NOT ADDED THERE FOR YOU IN THE PREFERENCES BECAUSE IT DOES'T NEEDED TO BE SAID BECAUSE HELL YOU BETTER KNOW THAT I AM AND THE WHOLE FANDOM IS.

SO FUCK WHAT YOUR DEMONS TRY TO SAY. LISTEN TO THOSE WHO DAMN CARE. AND STOP OVERTHINKING BECAUSE IT'S GONNA KILL YOU INSIDE.