Found •3/3•

Found//I just want christmas

Dean-"Y/n?" Dean called once again, you turned around at the nose, you held your gun up and flashlight but only to see Dean. You sighed in relief and dropped everything to hug your boyfriend. Dean sighs in relief as well as he wrapped his strong arms around you. "Thank god, you're okay. Are you hurt?" He asked concerned. "Just my leg, but I'm good." Dean looked at you in the eyes before kissing your forehead and hugged you again.

Sam- "This is great, it's fucking cold and I just want to go home with Sam." You complained to yourself as you trudge your way over to the barn. That was just before you got attacked into a massive hug. You screamed but you suddenly recognised that scent before you melted into the hug. "Sam." You whispered as Sam smile against you. "Hey, princess. Are you okay? No injuries?" He fretted over you but did you't care at least you found Sam or he found you.

Cas- All you wanted was Cas. You needed Cas, it wasn't a want but a need. Your hands started to become sweaty and you paled. You started to hyperventilate but a sudden hand grabbed you. It was Cas. He lets go of your hand and kissed you on the lips, you suddenly calmed down and smiled at him gratefully. "I'm here now, and I will never loose you again." You smiles at his voice and hugged him, thankful that you have the best angel.

Gabriel- He had better find you quick because you just wanted to slap a man. You were arguing with a man after he demanded he needed you to buy a new one for him. You scoffed as you felt someone wrapped their arms around you, "How 'bout you fuck off, pervert? I see you looking at my girlfriend's boobs, only I have eyes for them!" Gabriel suddenly pulled you away as you looked at him with a smile. "Thanks Gabe, lets go home where you can see them."

Balthazar- He accidentally pushed someone into the pool as he raced inside the house. His eyes searched the house for you. He suddenly sees those familiar colour hair. He was about to go over to you but was stopped by a girl. You saw and found confident to go to Balthazar. You grabbed Balthazar and pulled him away. "Hey, Darling, let's go home. We shouldn't have gone here in the first place. I am sorry, love." You smile and kissed him. "It's fine, let's get outta here!"

Lucifer- You looked at the options in front of you. There was three pathways and you were now just looking for your boyfriend. You spent about three hours looking for the bathroom and now you had just given up. You decided to take the right path and saw some demons crowding, you saw the familiar blond hair angel. You smiled to yourself and grabbed his arm. "Hey, Luci." He turns and hugs you tightly, "Never go wondering again, kitten, you scared me."

Michael- You were enjoying the pretty view of the garden. The different colours that were so beautiful. You could hear gentle music in the background. "They're beautiful, just like all of God's creation, especially you." You smiles, "You flatter to much, Michael." You turned around and hugged Michael, who buried his head in your neck, "Do not wander again, it made me very worried." You laugh, "I will try not to but curiosity gets the best of me."

Crowley- You looked at the countdown and saw you had two minutes to find Crowley. You raced and found that black scarf that was wrapped around his neck. You smiles and saw the familiar coat, you raced towards Crowley. "CROWLEY!" He turns around to you and broke into a smile. You start to hear people chanting down the seconds. You slam your lips against Crowley's as everyone shouted Happy New Year. You grinned, you got your New Year's kiss.

///

I HAVE A SPECIAL CHAPTERS COMING UP AND I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THEM VERY MUCH