He forgets your anniversary

He forgets your anniversary~

Dean- You sat on the sofa, eyes on the Tv ignoring the fact that Dean was staring at you. "What's your problem (y/n)?" He asked a bit to harsh. You turned your head and rose an eyebrow. "Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that my 2 years of a boyfriend forgets our anniversary. I gave you a gift and you still didn't acknowledge it." You said with a sassy and annoyed tone. You glared at him before turned your attention to the Television. As Dean gets up and do something for your anniversary.

Sam- "Did I forget something?" He asked you. You glared at your six months boyfriend. "Yeah something big smartass." You hissed at him as you slammed the door at his face. "Was it your birthday?" You rolled your eyes. "My birthday was two months ago." He sighed. "My birthday?" You wanted to hit your head. "Is it May to you?" Then he realise. "Our 6 months anniversary." You opened the door. "Ding ding ding! We have a winner!" You said in a mocking tone. Before he rushed out to get you a gift.

Castiel- "I know you don't understand humans but I bet you have lessons with Dean about relationships." He nodded. You sighed. "Cas haven't you forgot something?" You asked hopeful as he shook his head. You sighed. "You forgot our anniversary." He looked at you confused then it clicked. "You haven't learnt what it is, have you?" He nodded as you sighed and pulled his hand. "I will teach you about, okay." He smiled at you. "But remind me to kill Dean later." As he looked confused but nodded anyway.

Gabriel- "Babe, where is you put my sweets?" You rolled your eyes. He was definitely in love with his sweets more than you, you were pretty sure of that. "Somewhere." You responded, flipping the next page of your book. "Where?" You looked up. "And why should I tell you? You did forget something important." He gave you a thinking look before responding. "Nope, now give me my sweets woman!" You scoffed. "No, Gabriel. I am sorry that you didn't remember our anniversary, Your sweets are pretty damn important!"

Balthazar- He was following you like a lost puppy asking what he forgot. You kept ignoring him and rolling your eyes. He took a break by drinking wine and then he started to follow you... again. "Look Balthazar, have you seen the calendar?" You asked as he looked confused. "I don't think we have one, darling." You rolled your eyes. "Bullshit. We have one right here dickhead. And you know what? You should look in it often because sometimes you can forget something that makes me pissed." Then he realise and ran to get something for you.

Lucifer- "Why do you have a big line on your hand?" He asked. "Well, I keep on count how many things you forget, this massive line is to tell that you forgot something big. Important wise." You said at the angel. "My birthday?" You looked at him. "I don't even know your birthday!" You said. "Your birthday?" You gave him a seriously face before shaking his head. "How is it important then?" He whined. "Well, I am sorry that our anniversary is not important to you because we have been together for a whole bloody year!"

Michael- "Honey, you're mad." You gave him a sarcastic look. "Well done Michael! Should I give you a medal? Maybe a dad that cares?" You said in mean tone, he deserved it he forgets your year and a half anniversary. "Okay, One. That was uncalled for. Two. You are being mean and that only means two things...." You glared at him. "I am not on the time of the month." You hissed. "So I forgot something?" You gave him the look again. "Seriously do you want a medal for stating the obvious?" He glared. "Our anniversary, dickhead." You hissed.

Crowley- "Maybe I should hit you repeatedly so I can get you to think straight honey." You said as you whacked him again with a book. "Love, love, you're bruising me." You glared. "Good." As you whacked him hard before strutting out with him following you in your wake. "So you're pissed. It means you're o-" before he can finish the sentence you spun on you heel. "No and you forgot something." Before turning around and continuing to walk. "I am your 2 year and a half boyfriend. I haven't forgotten anything." Pause. "Shite"