Another guy flirts with you

Dean- You did love the attention you got from Gabriel. You did get creeped out when he used his flirt smile, you could call it that, on you. He does know you were in a committed relationship with Dean. "Gabe, you know I am dating Dean, right?" You asked as you see his smirk fall. You turn around to see Dean. "You heard (y/n) She's dating me. Not you. Got that?" Dean hissed as Gabriel chuckled and vanished.

Sam- You were creeped out when Lucifer was flirting with you. The devil, out of all men, angels even! You sighed as he once more asked you out for dinner. "No." You responded once more. "Whyyyyy." He complained like a 5 year old. "Maybe I have plans?" You said with a matterly-fact tone. He scoffed. "Who with? I mean I am the better looking." This time you scoffed at the same time Sam came in. "Oh there he is, my boyfriend." As you pushed past Lucifer and linked arms with Sam. And you both walked out of the room.

Cas- Cas had his job to do. So while you were surrounded by his brothers, a king of hell and the Winchesters. You were contantly being flirted at by Crowley. Oh take that as a flattery. The king of Hell. "Don't you have your own girlfriend?" You asked. As you felt arms wrapped around your waist. "Leave Crowley (Y/N) Is mine." Crowley grumbled as he walked away. You turned around and Castiel kissed your nose. While Cas' brothers were laughing at Crowley's fail!

Gabriel- You like Sam as a Friend. No more. But maybe he was flirting with you because it was a dare. He wasn't the type to flirt. That is Dean's job. "Shove off it Sam. We're just friends." You said with annoyed expression clearly written on your face. He gave you his best puppy eyes at you. You turned away trying not to fall for his puppy look. "Look Sasquatch. (y/n) Is mine. Not your's. Kay? Or I'll send you there again. It is Tuesday again." Sam paled as he stagged off. Gabriel smirked at you as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Balthazar- It was weird having Balthazar's brother, Michael, flirt with you. It was because you noticed how terrible he flirted, it made you wonder why he had a girlfriend. You kept laughing at his attemps. Balthazar watched you laugh and noticing every time you do laugh it wasn't the 'Aw, you're so funny' laught it was more of 'why are you trying?' laugh. So Balthazar just sat there watching his brother completely fail while he had wine in his hand.

Lucifer- You liked Crowley, as a friend. He was very... polite? You could say he was, anyway. The king of hell was just chatting until it became a flirt fest. Lucifer had enough and grabbed your waist. "Sorry, but may I steal my girlfriend away?" Lucifer asked. "Of course, she is yours." Lucifer leaded you and him outside. "Jealous." You muttered. "I know you wanted to punch him." Lucifer sighed. "At least I didn't!" He said shrugging his shoulders.

Michael- Balthazar was a nice british dude. Aside, the wine problem, then yeah. He was manageable. You guess. Balthazar was offering many nice things like foot rub or wine. (It seems his wine obsession is very unhealthy.) Michael had enough and smiled at Balthazar. "Brother dear. Can you please leave? It looks like you are making my girlfriend uncomfortable with your presence." Balthazar gave a grin before swaggering out. You glared at Michael. "He was giving me a foot rub!"

Crowley- Dean was flirty. He was one of those players. Crowley knew that. He told Dean to piss the fuck off. Well, that wasn't his exact words, it went on the lines of "Look, squirrel. Back off my privacy, my stuff and my girlfriend. They are not to touch and by the looks of you I don't think (y/n) would touch you." What a lovely boyfriend. Anyway, Dean still flirted with you. Crowley got pissed and zapped him into a demon trap and kept him in there. "Jealous." You teased Crowley. "I'm not, love!" You giggled. "Yeah, keeps saying that."

(NO MORE REQUEST IDEAS NOW! I figured I didn't add Cas as one of the boys flirting with you because he doesn't know how too...)