Father AU

Father AU
Literally was about to put Daddy AU and thought, nah too kinky ALSO SUPER LONG CHAPTER

Dean

"Dad?" You peaked your head around the door to see if your dad was awake in the middle of the night like he usually is because of research, unfortunately he wasn't awake so that meant for you ice cream and some crappy shows until you fall asleep, you see you haven't had a nightmare since you were little and suddenly in ten years you have them again but they had became so bad that you cried so much that you hope you would never fall asleep.

"I guess this movie will do."You muttered as you placed the remote down, you started to eat your ice cream, soon enough you finished the ice cream and you were cuddling a pillow while a blanket was draped over you, it's been an hour since you woke up and did not feel tired, well more convince yourself you weren't tired because you were afraid of falling asleep. Dean had woken up to get a drink of water, he past the living room and stopped at the quiet noises that came out of the television, he walked backwards and looked into the room to see you, at first he was confused then concerned.

"Baby girl?" You turned when you heard Dean's voice, he walked over to you, "Why are you up this late? Don't you have school tomorrow?" You shook your head, "Tomorrow is Saturday, dad." You said as you rolled your eyes, "So tell me why you up so late?"

You bit the inside of your mouth and tried to look down but one single stern look from your father made you stiffen. "I had a nightmare." You whispered but loud enough for him to hear, you rubbed your arms and refused to look in his eyes, he sighed and kisses your head. "Sweetheart, it's okay to be vulnerable, okay?"

"But dad you always taught me how to be strong, brave and protect those who can't." You said, looking in your father's eyes as you felt tears spilling, he sighs and wipes them away, "(Y/n) Winchester, you have to feel weak, if you don't feel weak then you're not human. You can be fragile or whatever, but let me tell you this you are my baby. Me, Uncle Sam and Uncle Cas loves you. Now, move over, you can tell me you're nightmare."

"Thanks dad but isn't the car your baby?"

Sam

You groan once more as stress was getting to your head. Finals were coming up and you had the hardest exams coming up, that involved English Language, Physics, History and French. Then afterwards more exams! You sat on your bed, with papers scattered around the bed, desk and floor. You had notes, strings, post it notes, pictures all over you walls to help you revise. But it was no use, everything was going in but it kept coming out.

You soon stood in the middle of the room looking around at all the notes and you just wanted to break down and cry. Your eyes welled up as you looked at the notes. Soon enough you had broken down completely, you crumpled onto your knees as you cried into your hands, trying to sob quietly so no one could hear you.

Sam, your father, heard you crying and rushed to your bedroom as quickly as he could. He opened the door and immediately engulfed you into a hug, "What's the matter, sweetheart?" He asked you as you cried i to his shirt.

"Everything, this stupid finals are coming and.." You started but hiccuped, "nothing isn't going in and I don't want to let you down by failing. The stress is too much!" He sighs and coos you until you have finally calmed down, "Sweetheart, I love you no matter what, although I do want you to have amazing result I do not want you to overwork and stress yourself. Why don't we take a break? I found a new diner you, me and Uncle Dean can visit, sounds good?"