He says a different way to say he loves you

Dean- You watched Dean's eyes danced in despair. He didn't have hope left, well...you thought that. He did have a bit of hope. He needed hope. Hope that he will never have to face those angels again. He needed hope about the world. You gently laid a hand on his shoulder, he looked at you and smiled. He nodded as a thanks. He had to go out to face the world again. "Don't forget me." You said in a soft voice that soothed him. "You can never forget the face of the person who is your last hope..." He placed a gentle kiss of goodbye. One way to say I love you.

Sam- Sam wasn't the one with luck. You weren't either. A match made out of trouble. But you seemed to forget the good things. You don't believe anything is good anymore. You couldn't tell if you were good or if Sam was good anymore. "Please believe that things are good with me, and even when they're not, they will be soon enough and I will believe the same about you." You smiled at his affection and nodded. You smiled and looked deep into his eyes "Believe? I'll believe, just for you though."

Cas- When you lost hope you could always count on Castiel. You could always rely on him. But everything just seems too heavy. Too heavy to carry, you just want to stop and watch everything. Why did you have the hard life? Everywhere you look you see happiness, you are just afraid. Can't you have some? Do you not deserve happiness? But Cas was the only one who could see your broken heart. "Fear doesn't shuts you down it wakes you up." He told you, you know he loves you and he is the key to your happiness.

Gabriel- He just wanted to escape all the drama, he found you and seems like you were the only thing that kept him safe. He felt all his fears washed away. He loves you and you love him. You know that you love each other. But you can never see him so broken, so sad. "Gabriel?" You hugged him as he held onto you like his life depended on it. "What do I do, sweetie? I have to protect the one thing I can't live without- that's you." You rubbed his back. He loves you, just the way he spoke then. "And I will always be here just for you."

Balthazar- You were writing down your homework as Balthazar was sitting across you watching you. You felt his stare and your finally looked up, you saw him smile. You rose an eyebrow."What?" He shrugged his shoulders "Nothing." You scoffed "Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked as he chuckled. "Because you're beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people and I decided awhile ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence." You smiled and turned red as you knew it was his way of saying I love you.

Lucifer- You lay your head in his lap and watched the Tv. He looked down at you as he messed around your hair. He smiled at himself, you didn't care if he was the devil.He just needed to be loved because loving someone too much will get a punishment. "What you thinking?" You asked. "You told me once that you weren't a hero. There were times when I didn't think you were human, but let me tell you this. You are the best girl, most human, human being that I've ever know. I was so alone and I owe you so much." You smiled and kissed his hand.

Michael- You knew that Michael was old. But he spent most of his life studying and watching in wonder. You often teased him whenever he finds out something new. Wasn't he suppose to be the wisest angle in heaven? "You know, In my lifetime I've never met anyone who wasn't important." You laughed as he kept his face straight and serious. "I'm not important, Mike. I am just simply nobody." He rose an eyebrow. "I believe you are lying to yourself, love. You are important." You smiled and kissed his cheek as a thank you.

Crowley- He flicked a page in his book, he looked up and saw you on the phone arguing to someone. You finally hung up on them, sighed and turned to look at Crowley. He motion you over, you walked and sat on his lap. "Dean was on my nerves, wants me to do something because he can't do it." Crowley stared at you for awhile. "Can't he just read books?" You asked him. Crowley chuckled. "Books and Cleverness there are far more important things: friendship and bravery. You seem to have that, love." Crowley=Cheesy fucker.

A/N-I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS CAN GET ALL THE QUOTES IN THIS CHAPTER. ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKEY MY LITTLE ASSBUTTS.SO WHAT IF A SHORTEN A BIT OF THE SHERLOCK QUOTES, SUE ME.