Reason Why You Break Up

Reason Why You Break Up//I actually haven't done this yet. I'm surprise.

Dean- You both broke up because he was too protective. Like wayyy to protective. Doesn't he know that you're a badass motherfucker who doesn't take shit from anyone?

Sam- You both broke up because he didn't want you to end up like one of his past girls which seems reasonable because you didn't really want to die...

Cas- You guys breaking up? Psh! Now that's a good joke!

Gabe- First thing, he doesn't take the relationship seriously. Second thing, he likes flirting with other girls. Gurl you walked away from that player as soon as you could.

Bal- He's a fucking drunk ass. You didn't even know angels could get drunk. Few drinks are okay but being drunk nearly 24/7. Bitch needs to sort himself out for now you can't be his.

Lucifer- Sorry to burst his bubble, but he kills a little to much and he is angry all the time. One word for him:N O. OH GOD NO

Michael- He's sometimes very controlling. You got tired of his bullshit. You walked out of his life so he could sort his shit together.

Crowley- Oh he's very demanding and loves hell more. Sometimes too much. You dislike that and you couldn't take it. So pack up your bags and leaving the king in his lovely hell.

•-•-•-•
Short update but hey! Two updates that's pretty good!
So I a, going to self plug myself because everyone loves that! So sassy much sarcasm
Follow me on Twitter-prxttypxnk_
I just got it few weeks ago so yay! WILL FOLLOW BCK AND PROBS ANSWER QUESTIONS.