His reaction to you being a demon

Dean- He was wondering to either kill you or spare you. However he realise the past 5 years you known each other you have killed demons and have protected Sam and Him as well. He accepted you after shouting at you for not telling him that you were a demon.

Sam- He was scared, were you going to get him hooked on demon blood again? After a few days he realise if you were going to get hook on demon blood then you would have done it by now so he said sorry before getting a kiss.

Cas- He was confused and was offended that you didn't tell him. You didn't see him for a few days, you knew he was upset but when he came back you were ready for yourself to leave but he hugged you saying "I don't mind rebelling again."

Gabriel- He said he felt badass that he was breaking the rules....

Balthazar-You didn't know how he actually felt or the way he acted. It was too strange...

Lucifer-HE SMIRKED SO MUCH OKAY HE THREW A FUCKING PARTY IS THAT TOO MUCH TO SAY?!?!?

Michael- He was so offended he didn't know if He should break up, smite you or stay with you. He had to disappear for a month to decide.

Crowley- He found you stuck in a demon trap, laughed and left you in there for revenge for all those time for leaving him in a demon trap!

I AM BACK FROM LONDON ON MONDAY AND I WOKE UP ON TUESDAY (NOT TUESDAY) AT ONE PM.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DID?

I went to Summer in the City. Which is an event to see some youtubers!

I met Dan and Phil (cried), Jack Howard but not Dean Dobbs, Henry Moores and many more.