Oh God Why

Oh God Why//It's fucking 1am and I am laughing

Dean-For once you were driving the Impala because...well Dean didn't actually give you a reason. Meaning you had total control of the music as Dean turned it on, you smirked at him as he frowned knowing he couldn't change it. "Oh God Why." You giggled as you sang. "LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS TO DEFEAT THE HUNS." Dean started to groan, this is going to be a long trip.

Sam- Sam was busy reading until you burst through the doors with like war paint holding a broom over your head. "Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba. Sithi uhm ingonyama! Ingonyama!" You said as Sam quite frankly scared. "Have you been watching Lion King again. Oh God Why?" You grinned as you jumped on the bed swinging the broom and continued to sing.

Castiel- You were about to grab a book as Castiel reached out to get is at the same time. Your hands touched, you looked up at Cas and smiled. "And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are. It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer. That we got this far" you sang in high pitch. "Oh God Why... DEAN (Y/N) IS AT IT AGAIN."

Gabriel- Gabriel was having a bad day, how surprising, and he was watching TV, ignoring you. You sighed as you dramatically lie down as your head lies on his lap. He looks down at you as you grinned, "You've got a friend in me! You've got a friend in me! When the road looks rough ahead.." You sang as he chuckled, "Oh God Why?" But instead of an answer you continue to sing.

Balthazar- Balthazar was ignoring you as you were annoying the shit out of him. He was looking at you as you dramatically got down on one knee, put right hand on your heart and the left outstretch to Balthazar, "Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon or asked the grinning bobcat why he grins?" He shakes his head, "Oh God Why."

Lucifer- Lucifer wasn't home, not hell, so you had the chance to clean the house. Lucifer came when you were in your zone of disney, "Back when the world was new the planet earth was down on it's luck and every where gigantic brutes called titans ran amok." He blinks at you, "Oh God Why are you singing Hercules?" He sighs as you ignore him and belted the song.

Michael- Michael very stress because he had so many problems and worries. So you cheered him up. Or annoyed him. "Look for the bare necessities. The simple bare necessities. Forget about your worries and your strife." He laughs at you as you dance around his office. "Oh God Why. Why this disney song?" He laughs once more feeling more better than before.

Crowley- You were enjoying your day, singing happily to your favourite disney songs. Crowley heard you and decided not to get involved until you were baking and he entered the kitchen. You both locked eyes, "Under the sea, under the sea! Darlin, it's better. Down where it's wetter take it from me!" He groans, "I am going to say the G word once this week- Oh God Why."

-•-•-•-

I enjoyed writing this preference. YES I HAD TO SEARCH THE START OF SAM'S SONG- CIRCLE OF LIFE BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS REAL LYRICS TO THE START OF IT. OKAY?