You have a nightmare about him

Dean- Dean has recently got hurt on the latest hunt. He almost got killed. So that night, you had a nightmare about him dying right in front of your eyes. He was killed by the two people you trusted most after Dean, Sam and Cas. Bloody and beaten all you could do was stand there and watch. It was like you were glued to the floor, your wrist were tied behind you back. You were forced to watch your boyfriend's death. Dean, who wasn't in your nightmare, woke up. He avoid the pain that shot threw his whole body, he shook you awake. All you did was cry and scrunch your self in a ball. Your eyes finally opened. Dean pulled you into a hug and whispered things in your ears knowing what you dreamt.

Sam- Your dreams aren't pleasant in the first place. But this scared you to hell. Sam was normal in your dream, he suddenly became odd. He screamed at you eventually. Hatred words flew out of his mouth. Then he became abusive. It was one of your fears. Verbally and Physical abuse by Sam. Of course, you being insecure, you believed all the words that was said in the nightmare. Sam, the one outside your dream, was still awake because he was just finishing off some research. He saw you toss and turn. You were sweating. He finally rushed to your side and woke you up by kissing you and hugging you tightly. You wake up and you talked about your nightmare. Soon Sam didn't finish the research he was in bed with you.

Castiel- Cas is the most nicest, kind-hearted people you have met. You known him for adorableness and his confusion. So it was only seldom when you have nightmares about him. The most scariest one was heartless and mean. His utter adorableness vanish and all you could see in his eyes were just pure dark. His voice scared you and his glare was like he pierced into your heart. He was just like a mad psychopath. It only scared you because you never EVER seen this side of Castiel. You were scared. Since the outside Cas didn't sleep he saw your face. The face he knew he need to comfort. He went up to you and hugged you. You slowly relaxed and snugged into his chest. Though he did find it weird he also found it nice. The following morning you explained what happened.

Gabriel- Gabriel is know for laughing in inappropriate times. Playing tricks on people. Though you have never really seen his bad BAD side. So one night you fell asleep, Dream Gabriel was laughing at you. It was normal but something was off. His laugh became sadistic. The scenery changed you were at the edge of the bridge. You could hear Gabriel's manic laugh in the background. You could hear: "Jump, no one wants you. Jump." Peer pressure. Those words made you shake. Real Gabriel was watching you like every night. Not in a pervy way. No because he is way overprotective. He silently thank his father Angels don't need sleep. Anyway he saw you quiver in fear, he rushed to your side and sat you up. You woke up and pushed Gabriel away, the realising it wasn't the dream Gabriel you pulled him into a tight hug and to,d him about the dream.

Balthazar- Balthazar doesn't care for anyone else but for himself and you. So you hardly get terrifying nightmares. But when you heard about the sinking ship that he unsink you got one hell of a nightmare. You never liked boats, never in your entire life. So when you found your dream self on a boat you panic. Then you realise it was sinking. You ran to one side of the boat. You saw people climbing onto safe boats. But someone stopped you Balthazar. He dragged you roughly to a post. He pretended to kiss you so you could be distracted. He stepped away and smiled at his work. He tied you up tightly, somewhere no one could find you. He laughed and ran up stairs and went to safety. Balthazar, the real one, was next to you on the bed. You weren't one of those who were known to talk in your sleep but when you started to say: "help! Don't leave me Bal!" He worried. He shook you awake. You woke up and told him the story.

Lucifer- You knew Lucifer had a bad temper. He made sure you weren't around when he was having one of his fits. But when you did witness it you always seem to get nightmares. The most recent one was he tied you up. Blood was everywhere. Whose blood was that? It was your blood. You heard Lucifer's sadistic laugh ringing through the corridors of Hell. It was dark and all you could hear was the laughs and footsteps. You saw Lucifer with a bloody knife in his hands. You whimpered. He smiled wickedly as he came closer and closer. Soon he was beating and stabbing you. You were screaming. Dream and in reality. In reality Lucifer ran into his shared room with you. He touched your shoulders and you woke up and almost hitting him in face. You started to breath heavily before he engulfs you in a hug.

Michael- Michael is a busy man and is over obsess with organisations. So when you do spend time he is laid back. More relaxed. But a nightmare you had once terrified both of you. Michael had his day off and he was watching TV. You know Michael is gentle. But you knew this was a nightmare when he labelled you and barked at you. The night,are became worst and worst. He raped you. But you don't need to go in full detail. Michael scared you in the dream. This is one of the reason you have trust issues. The Real Michael heard you whimpering from down stairs. He walked up and saw you drench in your own sweat. He came to you and hugged you. He felt you flinched but you soon relaxed. The next day you told him what happened.

Crowley- Crowley can get demanding at times, sometimes too demanding. Most of the time, when he is not around you, he is killing some thing. You dream about that. You dreamt you were strapped onto the chair. The only light was the lightbulb that swung back and forth. Crowley appeared. A smug expression plastered on his face. You looked down at yourself and noticed cuts and bruises. You looked up and saw his closer but with a knife in hand. You didn't care if it was angelic or a silver knife. You just knew in your dream you were on your death bed. He beaten and batted you like he did to all his other victim. The last thing you saw in your dream was his smirk then he plunges the knife into you heart. Crowley was sleeping soundly next to you. He woke up the crying next to him. For once he sat up and turned you to face him. He lied back down and cradled you. You woke up and cried and cried on his shirt till you fell asleep. Few hours later you told him what happened.