Voicemail When He Comes Back Home.

Voicemails//bc you guys deserve some cute stuff.

Dean-"Have I ever told you how hot you looked? I am going home right now, I missed you. So before this gets all too icky for my liking. I'm stopping to get food. Let me guess... Pizza, chicken nuggets, a drinks, pies and chocolate cake? Okay? I love you, be right there in a bit. "

Sam- "Hey Princess, how are you holding up? I'm on my way, we just stopped at a station we'll be back in an hour or so. I miss you, I can't wait till I can spend time with my favourite girl in the whole entire world. So movies and cuddles when I get back? I love you."

Cas-" (Y/n)? (Y/n)? (Y/n)? Can you hear me? (Y/n)? How does this work? Okay thanks Dean. I will be there in a few minutes, I just needed to ask Dean about this phone of device. I miss you, I love you. I'll be there in a few seconds."

Gabe-"Hey sweet thing, I'm no weather man, but you can expect more than a few inches tonight. And let me tell you, I missing your sweet body so let me pleasure you all night long as a sorry for how long I have been without you."

Balthazar-"Love! I am coming home. I miss your beautiful face and your sweet voice. I'm bringing wine and will you run a bath. Love, you and I will relax there with our wine, so I can give you a massage and my loving."

Lucifer-"I am coming back and I hate being alone. I love my bed but I'd rather be in yours. If you get what I mean. I'll be in a bit, and let me tell you. (Y/n) I cannot wait to see you so I can show how much I love you and missed you."

Michael-"I am coming back with some doughnuts and starbucks. Picks some movies and we'll have a movie marathon, I miss you and I can not wait to be in your sweet surroundings once again. I love you so much."

Crowley- "Darling, Love. My queen, get ready. I'm coming home and I am treating you a date in Paris then the Eiffel Tower tonight, I believe they have extravagant fireworks that is on tonight, be your beautiful self in a beautiful dress. I love you, Darlin'"

-•-•-•-

I am going to hell for Gabriel's and Lucifer.

lmao.

But who cares, the majority of us will be there. Hell has wifi 😉