The Powers Out

The powers out-

Dean- You and Him will just sleep the whole day. With his arms around you and your face buried in his chest, there's no other place you rather be.

Sam- You would both have candles lit around you and him. Both reading books as your legs are tangled with each other. Not even the power out will stop you from reading.

Cas- You would have hot chocolate as you both sit in front of the fireplace, also you both shared a blanket that is draped over your shoulders, you both talked about everything and anything.

Gabriel- When the power is out. He took you out to the fun fair. All day was rollercoaster and sweets, then the day would end at home cuddling.

Balthazar- It's either staying home and complaining at each other or you both go out and spend money on the movies or shipping, he usually lets you pick

Lucifer- Power out in hell? I think not, you both still have wifi. You both are still good.

Michael- As much as you both rather like to stay in... You both agreed on going to the library/book store or the music shop.

Crowley- When the power is out, the best way to spend it? Out of the country... You know a day in Greece is nice!

-•-•-•-

I know it's a small update! Sorry! I am feeling really lazy today... Sowwy. Would any of my lovely assbutts like to check out my new fanfic? It's called Letters and it's a Dean Winchester Fanfic. It came out this morning (well for me anyway)