Well this is unexpected

Well, this is unexpected//body swap

Dean- "Damn girl, I like looking at your point if view." Dean said as you stood behind him. "Dean stop will you? This is unexpected. Can we just find a way to get back to normal." He frowned at you. "I DON'T LIKE BEING IN YOUR BODY DEAN! I WANT MY BODY BACK!" He rolled his eyes. "Alright, fucking hell. I'll find a way." You nodded. "Thank you."

Sam- "well this is unexpected and I actually like being your height." You giggled at your boyfriend in your body. You like looking down on him. "Now, I know how you, Dean and Cas feels. It's so bad. I don't like this height." You giggled. "Right, how badly can we prank Dean before the spell wears off?" You grin mischievously, as he laughed. "About three days."

Cas- You looked at your body, not through a mirror but by you're boyfriend's eyes."this is so unexpected..." You were uncomfortable. "I suspect a witch casted a spell on us." Cas said as you casted him a sarcastic look. "What makes you think that? Woah this voice is damn deep." He gave you a really look. You just shrugged the started to do many notes with his voice.

Gabe- "Can you not touch my body in that way please, Gabe? This is very unexpected." You said as you sent Gabriel a dirty look. "I'll stop but it's very tempting." You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Jesus Christ, Gabriel! I would like my body back please. So can you find out who did this?" He sighed but agreed. "I am in love with your body, by the way."

Balthazar- "Hey I can finally get a load of drinks and still not drunk!" You smiled as you looked at your boyfriend, who was rolling his eyes. "This is unexpected, I would really like my body back." You frowned. "No because I like this! I actually have a cool accent so let me have my fun, Balthy. Or in this case (y/n)." He groan and shook his head.

Lucifer- "NOW I CAN KILL PEOPLE WITH YOUR POWERS! HELL YEAH! I'LL BE BACK BABE. LOVE YOU." As you kissed his cheek and flashed out. Leaving a surprised Lucifer. "Well that was unexpected." As he turned another page on the book to reverse the spell.

Michael- After an hour of him having a break down, he was screaming then hyperventilating. "So, this is unexpected. I'm in your body and you're in mine. This is so weird talking in your voice. You know that?" He glared at you. "I'm going to find a reverse spell. Find me three days." He walked off, leaving you.

Crowley- "For your information Crowley! I can be bossy! I can be terrifying!" You said as you crossed your arms. "The demons won't take me seriously anymore! You have to act like me!" He huffed. "Well, I'm sorry this is very unexpected. I did't plan to swap bodies, ya know?!" You walked away as he looked offended. "Don't sass back talk me. (Y/n) come back, I swear to Winchesters. Come back!"

-•-•-•-

Hehe this was fun to write! Sorry it wasn't longer!

Fun fact- I like updating before I go to sleep because when I wake up I can have a smile on my face before I start my day!