His text when you wake up.

His text when you wake up~

Dean-"Shall I send you good morning texts like the loved one do?" Pause. "Good morning baby." Pause. "Wake up sunshine." Pause. "RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFUCKER."

Sam- "You know what? Of all the things in the world I am unsure of... All the billon and gazillion things... I'm sure of one thing.... I am 100% undeniably in love with you. I hope you had a nice sleep. And good morning to you."

Cas- "Dean said it is cute to text you good morning. But I don't understand why I have to text you Good Morning. He says to put 'Good morning beautiful.' But I think I will drop by and say it myself."

Gabriel- "You should wake up." Pause. "And talk to me." Pause. "Because I more awesome than sleep." Pause. "You know you wanna." Pause. "I hope your ringer is on loud and pissing you off." You were still sleeping and your phone was on loud. "MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEEEEEP." He texted, you looked at your phone. You texted back. "Omg." He replied instantly. "Success!"

Balthazar-You're probably sleeping like a cute little baby right now. I just wanted to say Good Morning. I hope I put a smile on you face because your smile is so damn pretty. I hope you have an amazing day."

Lucifer- "Hi baby. It's a brand new day, good morning. I hope it starts off well & I hope you slept through the night. I just want to remind you every time I think about you, you put a smile on my face."

Michael- "Good Morning Gorgeous :) I love you more than Gabriel loves his sweets or Balthazar with his wine addiction. So I think it's time to wake up because I am coming with Starbucks."

Crowley- "Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete. I love you. Good morning love :)."