AVPM

AVPM//ITS SEPTEMBER FIRST DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE MEANS?!?

Dean- You sat in front of your laptop and watching one of your favourites. You smiled at your favourite as you looked up at Dean, "My names is Draco Malfoy. I'm a racist, I despise gingers and mudbloods. I hate Gryffindor house and my parents work for the man who killed your parents. Do you want to be my friend?" Dean looks at you, "Are you watching that thing again." You smiled, "Trust me, I am sane."

Sam- You hear the brothers arguing again and you sighs but then started to grin again, you ran and slip into the room, surprisingly smoothly, and the two brothers looked at you. "What the devil is going on herrre?" You and Sam laughed as Dean sigh and shook his head, "Geeks." You and Sam looked at each other, "No, That's absurd." You and Sam laughed and high five each other while Dean sighed.

Cas- You slide into the room with sunglasses while the three boys looked at you weirdly as you suddenly burst into song, "Back to witches and wizards, and magical beasts!To goblins and ghosts, and to magical feasts! It's all that I love, and it's all that I need!HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS! Back to spells and enchantments, to potions and friends!To Gryffindors! Hufflepuffs! Ravenclaws! Slytherins! Back to the place where our story begins! It's Hogwarts, Hogwarts!" "And this is why we never let her have her laptop."

Gabriel- You looked at Gabriel, "You're totally a Slytherin, Gabe." He looks up and smiled proudly at your statement. "Hufflepuff are particularly good finders." You said the random fact as Gabriel looked at you, "What the hell is a Hufflepuff?" You stared into each other eyes before bursting into laughter. "Nerd." You laughed out, "Geek!" Gabriel said back.

Balthazar- You sat lazily on the couch with your laptop on your stomach as you ate one of your favourite sweets. You looked at Balthazar as he walked in. He smiled at you as you smiled back at you. He looked at your sweets and rolled his eyes. "And you're eating that because...?" He questioned, "Red Vines, what the hell can't they do?"

Lucifer- Lucifer had a bad influence on you, well worse than before. You might have accidentally killed someone. I mean you were being nice and being very polite and respectful however the person was not. You groan as you fall back into the sofa, "You'd think killing people would make them like you but it doesn't. It just makes them dead." Lucifer fakes a pout and teases you about it.

Michael- You smiled at Michael as he walked into the kitchen as he made you a snack. You sat on the kitchen island as he talked about his day. He turned to you as he gave you homemade cake, you smiled. "How is my beautiful girlfriend then?" You chewed your cake, "beautiful? I am supermegafoxyawesomehot!"

Crowley-You were messing around with your guitar as Crowley walked into the room. You smiled at him as you strummed your guitar wildly. "I wanna take you up to Winnipeg. THAT'S IN CANADA." Crowley looks at you weirdly, "This is not the time to be singing A Very Potter Musical." You looked at him, "Boo you whore."

-•-•-•-

SEPTEMBER FIRST MEANS ITS TIME TO BACK HOME HOGWARTS!!!! AND TO DO THIS SPECIAL DAY WHY NOT CELEBRATE IT WITH AVPM AND AVPS!!

So I am a Hufflepuff and Slytherin. What are you guys????