Shawn Mendes Song

Shawn Mendes Song//bc we need some Mendes loving tonight ft break ups.

Dean- Aftertaste. He left you just there, but you knew him too well. How dare he cheat on you like that? He thought he could get better than you but he just realised that no one can replace you. But he just threw it away and regrets what he did that day. However you hope that he will remember you in the aftertaste.

Sam- Strings. Known each other since you were both young. Always together, inseparable duo. You were the only person who can make him sane and keep him like that. You bring him back to reality. He loves the way you look at him and make him feel better when you're around. Since then he knew he always wanted the strings attached.

Castiel- Never Be Alone. You always had each others heart. Lets admit that both of you had separation problems. You didn't like the distance between you and him, it was hell not having him there to protect you. So whenever he's not there, you like to remind yourself that you have his heart and that you'll never be alone.

Gabriel-Stitches. He's never thought that he would get hurt or hurt this badly before.But you left him like dust. You just stepped back and watch him bleed in despair always needing you kisses. But now he has strength, so do move on when he stops calling you lover. He has to deal the stitches you left.

Balthazar- Imagination. You known each other for awhile, he has a crush on you for awhile. But the words always get stuck in his throat as he try to confess. He wants to see you with him forever. At night he lies dreaming that you're with him, kissing him, loving him. But then again it was only his imagination.

Lucifer- A Little Too Much. He admire you, always. The way you never show how afraid you were. That made everyone thought you were strong but only Lucifer could see through the lines. That he can see through the line that you couldn't carry on and being and feeling alone was to much to face, it was a little too much but he knew he could help you.

Michael- This is What it Takes. You laugh and tease how much Michael was wasting his time. He wanted to be together. He didn't care, he'll go through the pain. He'll break down the walls that stand in his way if this is what it takes for you guys to be the possible lovers. He'll never let you forget that you're not doing this alone, because he knows you love him.

Crowley- Life of the Party. He loves you. He really does. He loves how you just don't care, you didn't want to be ordinary. You didn't want to blend in with the sea of boring people. No you wanted to stand out, be unique. He wants both of you to take risk and make mistakes. He want you to be the life of the party of his life.

-•-•-•-

I have a really good preferences however I need to upload a picture and WATTPAD won't seem to let me. I really dislike the update for not letting me upload the picture because the picture is really important.

Now, I've made you curious. Ha, I'll never tell you until it's fix.

So I like this preference because SHAWN MENDES IS LIFE. Also this is about like you// his and your relationship if you didn't get it. YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE ALBUM HANDWRITTEN BECAUSE SHAWN MENDES IS A DAMN GOOD SINGER.