They forgot [1]

They forgot// omg look at the new cover

Dean- You were up at the stage, a smile on your face. Dean said he'll come watch you in your school play. It was your last year and you thought why the heck not? It ended up you with a leading role. But through out you didn't see Dean, even if the lights were to bright. It upset you, massively. Once you finished the whole play, you called Cas, knowing where Dean may be. "Hey Cas, do you know where Dean is?" Castiel hummed before answering, "He said to me that he and Sam wanted to do a small case." Of course, just two hours? Couldn't he not spare two hours? Apparently not, you sighed and told Cas that you'll be out for a few hours.

Sam- You fixed your cap as you put on your award winning smile. You were graduating and of course you were picked to the speech. Your eyes scan the rows to find Dean in the crowd but no Sam, which made you frown slightly. "We made it." You started, "After hardship, arguments, stress and series of breakdown, lets also not forget the hours were regret spending on the internet." Laughter sprung after the joke, "We finally made it. Some of us will be parting us. We won't be all going to stick as one. But we had our moments that have been turned into incredible memories." You looked at Dean and tears threaten to spill, Sam should be here. "We're the class of 2016. Welcome to fricken reality!" Graduation soon finished. "Where was Sam?" You asked Dean after her took a picture of you, "He had research to do." You bit your lip and nodded, you guess he wasn't supporting you after all.

Castiel- "I don't know Gabe, I told him many times, theres little reminding notes." You said down the phone, "He's forgotten." You said, holding back a tear. It was your dance recital and you had a solo. A solo you were very passionate about and was your absolute favourite. You slung over your shoulder bag as you left you left the building. "What even is he doing? Oh wait, let me guess. Winchesters?" Gabe didn't respond which clearly made you think that it wasn't the Winchesters. "Of course it is, isn't it?" Gabe made a noise of agreement, they suddenly made you angry. "Whatever if you see him say I won't be home until late."

Gabriel- Prom night, maybe one of the most important date for a girl in their life. You, surprisingly, were excited for prom. Getting ready with all your friends, excited for Gabriel to take you to prom but he didn't show up. You sat at the table waiting for him, looking a loner on your last night as a senior of high school. Your firstly thought was, 'what if he went with another girl at some club?' Yes Gabe just made the suppose to best night into the worst night of your life within half an hour.
You already had tears threaten to spill. You went to the bathroom to retouch after you cry in one of the stalls.

Balthazar- You were going to sing, it was for your talent show and honestly, you had never felt do nervous for something like this for such a long time. You invited Balthazar to watch, meaning 'you had no choice just come and support me because you're my boyfriend.' However this moment where you did need Blathazar support he wasn't there to support you. You locked the confidence and you looked like you wanted to cry. Luckily the song was saddening and was given a high score. You came second but you wished Balthazar was there to support you.

Lucifer- You came home after a long day after school and the sports, you dumped you shoes and shrugged of your coat, then placing them away, you took your bag into the bedroom. You walked past the kitchen were you saw Lucifer, tongue stuck out to the side as he cook. You smiled and changed into something more comfortable. When dinner was ready, you set up the table, you looked at the food on the plate and one of the first thing you could smell was cinnamon. You were allergic to cinnamon, Lucifer knew unless her had forgotten. You smiled tightly at him as you didn't even pick up your fork.

Michael- Obviously he forgot, you were pacing as you waited for Michael. Today was the day you and him were suppose to have dinner with your parents. His first time meeting them. Michael was late, you promised your parents around 7:30. Michael was late, it was a fifteen minute long drive. He forgot because he has all the time in the world. Oh this car journey to your parents was going to a mouthful and he would be so fricken surprised, that's what you get for forgetting.

Crowley- You were so ready. Your hair nicely done, nails painted and makeup on point. Your favourite dress wrapped against your figure perfectly. It was perfect except for one thing, or in this case one person. Crowley had totally forgotten that it was date night. He promised you that he would take you to Amsterdam for dinner, but now you only sit on your bed, all dressed up, on your phone until Crowley comes back because obviously it was more important than his girlfriend.

///
Okay question, because most of you know I live in England, my birthday is in May and my parents are saying on the weekend just before my birthday we should have weekend in Europe, other than UK

Three main is Amsterdam, Prague or Ireland.

Anyone of you guys have any good suggestions?

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND GUES WHAT ISN'T LIKE EIGHT MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS