Lost Boy

Lost Boy//because I can't stop listening to this amazing song. Lyrics in italics

Dean- You gently played with his hair, your hand over his chest. You could feel him finally calming down after his nightmare. It shook you awake. His eyes close and he relaxed against you as you sang him to sleep. "I am a lost boy from Neverland. Usually hanging out with Peter Pan." You see him smile before yourself fell asleep.

Sam- You and Sam was talking about your past. You were leaning against him as his arms wrapped around your body. You spoke in a fragile tone, "There was a time when I was alone. Nowhere to go and no place to call home. Then I met you guys. You guys helped me find myself and I am thankful." He smiled and kissed your hair. "You're family, princess. Wherever we are is home."

Cas- He was talking about, when you marry you'll become an angel seeing you are his soulmate. "Together we will fly away in a cloud of green. To your beautiful destiny." His eyes full of wonder. You smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "That sound beautiful, Cas." He looked at you with such love, gave you a sweet smile and kissed you.

Gabriel- You stroked his hair and sang quietly to him before he let go. Before he died. His head lied on your lap as he stared up to. "Run, run, lost boy," they say to me. Away from all of reality." You sang calmly to him, holding back tears. He held your hand and kissed it. "I will forever love you, my sweet angel." And he let go.

Balthazar- Yes he wasn't really a singer, you were dying. But you didn't want to be healed. Selfish for Balthazar. But you couldn't take it anymore. He held you close as he sang your favourite part of Lost Boy, "He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe. Believe in him and believe in me." You smiled at him. "I forever love you, my angel."

Lucifer- You told Lucifer how lonely you were before meeting him and the Winchesters. He played with your hair as you talked. "My only friend was the man in the moon and even sometimes he would go away, too." He held the back of your hand and kissed you hair. "You've always have me. Forever. I'll never let you go.

Michael- You remembered a dream. "It's a bit fuzzy but he came to me with the sweetest smile. Told me he wanted to talk for awhile." You said leaning your head against his shoulder. You smiled at your fantasy. He chuckled at you as his kissed your forehead. "You and your wild dreams." (Am I the only one who imagine him with a British accent when he says that?)

Crowley- You were talking to Crowley about your childhood, you were talking about how you would play Peter Pan with your brothers (or cousins). "And when we're bored we play in the woods. Always on the run from Captain Hook." You smiled at the memory. He smiled back at you and gave you a hug. "That's cute darling."

•-•-•-•

I HOPE YOU LIKE! One of my favourite songs tbh!

So how's life? How's your day going? I hope you enjoy life and your day 😊