Type of couple you are

Type of couple you are//BRACE YOURSELF AN UPDATE IS COMING

Dean- You guys are the adventure couple, when you both aren't hunting you guys are probably are adventuring out. You guys are the ones who are active by hiking and climbing. You guys exploring forest, climbing tree and sometimes it makes Sam sick.

Sam- You guys are the meant to be couple. Meaning even how many times you say you aren't dating or you're just friends. Everyone can see that in the end you will be together. You guys are so similar, you love reading books and you're super smart.

Castiel- You guys are the inseparable couple. Seriously, no one could separate you guys, if they try to do so, you always find your way to be together again. Where ever he goes you go as well and same applies to you. Luckily you had some privacy in the bathrooms.

Gabriel- You guys are the best friend couple. Everyone sees you as the best friend couple. You sometimes don't act like a couple and others you do act like a couple. You two often act more than best friends but your relationship is undeniably the cutest.

Balthazar- You guys are the party couple. You guys party all day and party all night. Everyday, well not everyday but you out often. You guys basically get all the gossip from everyone. You both might get drunk but what surprises the people is that you guys stay faithful.

Lucifer- You guys are the rebel couple. The bad guys. Basically hell on earth. No rules apply to both of you, your loud music blasting as Lucifer murders. You know the usual. But you guys are the strongest couple and that is surprising.

Michael- You guys end game couple. You guys known each other for so long, childhood sweet heart, always together and basically perfect. No one, no one. Can't imagine you and him not end up marrying because that time with him is totally wasted.

Crowley- You guys are the relationship goals couple. The kisses, the cuddles and late night talks. The comforting, the laughter, the tears. The loving looks, cheesy pick up lines and the smiles. You guys are too perfect and honestly, you loved it with him.

-•-•-•-

FORGIVE ME I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE TWENTY YEARS.

ugh i hate school but I love it as well. I already have football (soccer) practise after school and a netball match this week, yay I am active. I also regretting picking my options. AND THE DRAMA.

ahaha when your best friend goes off with someone else like they're each others best friend. Like k thx.

Okay rant over. How are you guys? Because I am already mentally and emotionally unstable. I hope life is treating you better than it is for me right now!