Memes

Meme//ehueheeheuh these are memes right?

Dean- You were annoying Dean the whole day, which made you incredibly amused at Dean's annoying face. "Wow. Amaze. Much anger. Such annoyed." You mused at him as he looked at you, "Was that the doge meme?" You burst out laughing when he said memes

Sam- You were having dinner with Sam and Dean in the bunker. You had been annoying Dean all afternoons with memes. So when you saw Sam drinking water, you looked dead into his eyes and said, "You crave that mineral." As Dean burst out laughing while Sam spat his water.

Castiel- You enter the house from the shops. You passed the kitchen and saw what Cas was watching. You place down the shopping as you shouted to Castiel, "SHREK IS LOVE. SHREK IS LIFE." Then burst out laughing while Cas sat there confused and continue to watch Shrek.

Gabriel- Gabriel took you on a date, it was romantic, and the only think that interested you was the breadsticks. "So how do you feel about Doctor who?" Gabriel shrugs, "I honestly hate it." You blinked and shoved the bread sticks into your purse, "Sorry I have to go home right now immediately."

Balthazar- You lost Balthazar in a crowd so to speed up the finding of your angel boyfriend, you cupped your hands like a megaphone around your lips. "MY HEART WILL GO ON IS A GREAT SONG!" Suddenly Balthazar's voice shouted, "YOU BLOODY MENTAL WOMAN." You smiled, "ah there he is."

Lucifer- You weren't giving Lucifer a look to day because you had wasted your printer ink on something so glorious. Whenever you didn't needed to talk but needed a facial reaction you would hold up a pepe the frog image. The last one you held up was a crying one until Lucifer realise who that was. "Is the Pepe the frog?"

Michael- Before you moved in with Michael at his house, you would go back home to sleep in your bed. But what he didn't expect that you would climb through his window in the middle of the night. "Surprise bitch, I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me." Michael rolled his eyes, "Just get in bed."

Crowley- You came out of the impala and joined team free will and Crowley. "I don't understand why Crowley is here, man!" Dean complained, "you need my help." Crowley said smugly. "Them why is your girlfriend here?" You blinked before Crowley could say something, "I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now."

-•-•-•-

I felt like you needed a happy chapter! Enjoy! Now I am going to bed and remember I love you guys so much!