He tells you the real him but you already know

He tells you the real him but you already know-

Dean- "Hey Robin...I need to tell you something." You looked up from Your research about werewolves for your latest case. "Shoot." You said leaning back on your chair. "I am a hunter. I don't hunt animal. I mean like Demons, Vampires, Werewolves and more," you smiled. "I know." Dean looked at you surprised. "What?" You turned back to your laptop. You spun it around. "This is what you are looking for. Plus I am one too, hunter not werewolf. Winchesters are famous in the hunters world." He nodded. "Oh right..." Long pause. "Wait you hunt?"

Sam- "What are you doing?" He asked. "Well, seeing that we need a demon dead. I figured that I practise with my blade. Wanna round? I know you can." He shook his head. "Oh come on Winchester!" He shook his head. "I'm a hunter, I think I have a lot of practise against demons." You chuckled. "I know. But I know you are a hunter in distress, babe." As you jumped to kiss his cheek and staggered away with your blade in hand.

Cas- "I am an angel of the lord." He said. While you gave a soft noise and nodded with your eyes still on your book. "I think you have not heard me." Castiel started. "Oh I heard, angel of thursday. I know stuff. By the way how is the brothers?" You said flicking through your book. "Anyway, bye, I have a case about vampires wanna join for not?" He shrugged and tagged along.

Gabriel- "You can't talk to me like that." He said."And why not?" You asked as you crossed your arms over your chest. "Because! I am an archangel, the one who went to the virgin Mary!" He flung his hands up in the air. "I know babe, but you are on Earth and people won't believe it." He looked at you. "You know I was an angel?" You smiled. "Archangel." You corrected.

Balthazar- "I am an angel! I am not afraid to say it." He smiled. "Well done honey, I know already that you are an angel. But it three am please shut the fuck up." He gave you a bitch face. "I can't sleep." He says. "Because you can't. You're a fucking angel go entertain your brother!" He gave you a look. "Wait, how did know I was a angel?" You groaned.

Lucifer- "Honey, are you afraid of the devil?" You shrugged. "He is just misunderstood." He smiled. "So would you be surprised if I said I was the devil." You looked up and shook your head. "Nope, I already know." He was surprise. "How?" You smiled. "You're name is Lucifer and you are the only person who has that name, not to mention you have brothers who has the same exact name the other angels." He seemed outsmarted.

Michael- "Do you believe in angels and archangels?" You nodded. "Yeah, I have a guardian angel, funny he has the same name as you,Michael." He gave you a face. "Well, I am an archangel!" You patted his cheek. "I know, honey." You kissed his nose. "I know you are my guardian angel." He crossed his arms. "I hate how you know things before I tell you."

Crowley- "I have ladies at my feet!" He said, more like boasted. "And why is that?" You asked. "I am the king of hell!" As he flashed his red eyes. You smiled. "I know you are but...will I be your queen?" He nodded. "Of course you will!" As he kissed your forehead. "Wait. How did you find out?" You giggled. "Lucifer." Crowley curse under his breath. "Damn him."

I wrote half of these 2am so they are probably terrible.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!