Your reaction to his death

Your reaction to his death-

Dean- Oh how much rage built inside you. Metatron was clearly a dick head and you had the power to kill him. Only if you could, you heard that he was sent to Heaven's Dungeons. But soon your rage became sadness. You lost the man you loved. That apple green eyed dick head you love and alway will.

Sam- So at first you were sad then it was anger that took over. You fucking want to kill that hunter who shot because they, Sam and Dean, started the damn apocalypse. But soon you had to calm down when you will do no good. You became in denial. You lost your moose. Your Empire State building when you claim you felt like King Kong when on him.

Castiel- Fucking Leviathans taking over your boyfriend's vessel. Now they fucking killed him. Just great. Perfect. Oh no, you broke down when hearing the news.Dean phoned you while it happened and you screamed at him asking "why he didn't do anything. Any of them!" You lost him. You lost your puppy angel.

Gabriel- If you had the power to kill Lucifer then you would. It will stop everything wouldn't it? How soulless of him. Killing his own god damn brother. Now, if you didn't have to broken down you probably would have strangled Lucifer. Now he's gone. Out of your reach. Your five year old archangel was gone.

Balthazar- You didn't mean to hurt Castiel, he did kill Balthazar. But when hearing the reason why. You probably slap the sense into Balthazar not kill him. You were broken and you soon fell back when you started. Back to the dark past. Without him you didn't feel complete. You lost your hating Celine Dion angel.

Lucifer- So you went into a fit. You just wanted to prove to the Winchesters that he can and will change. You were just doing that! Now you might have punched Dean and hit Sam in rage. You haven't seen anyone since Lucifer's death. You couldn't cope to even look at a picture of Lucifer. So much for forever.

Michael- So you might have agreed that Michael deserved to be killed. When Castiel threw holy oil molotov cocktail. They were just about to fight. Him and Lucifer. Then you realise how lonely you got. You never ever thought you would be lonely again. Well, you did just lost your angel. The angel on the good side. If there was one.

Crowley- You don't think Crowley has ever died as a demon. So at first it was a shocked. How many years has he been gone running around pissing people off without dying? A long ass time. Now something or someone killed him. Your shock became rage then became sadness. Where will your demon be now?