Missing you

Missing you- (Yay All Time Low Song! I'm obsess with this song. WARNING: TRIGGERS)

Dean- I heard that you've been self-medicating in the quiet of your room. "Babe? Robin?" He asked through the door, he opened it a bit and heard sniffling. He entered the room and saw you sitting on the floor, a bottle of medication lying next to you. He sat next to you, not saying a word. You just leaned into him as he wrapped his arms around you. "No more, no more." He whispered as he kissed your head. "No more unneeded meds." You nodded and smiled into Dean's jacket.

Sam-But if you need a friend. Then please just say the word... "Sam?" You cried as you pulled your sleeves down further. He looked at you. His heart sank, the way you stood in front of him. Mascara running down your face and your eyes watered, puffy and red. He opened his arms as you dove into them. "I'm here, I'm gonna help you through this. You're not alone fighting this battle." He pushes your sleeves down and kissed your scars gently.

Castiel-"Fuck the world, 'cause it's my life, I'm gonna take it back," And never for a second blame yourself. "It's all my fault, Cas. It's all my fault! I deserve this shit!" You cried. Castiel heart shattered into a million pieces, he couldn't see you like this. He hated it. He pulled you into a tight hug, healed your fresh wounds on your wrist. "It's not your fault, cookie. You deserve to be happy and I will make you happy. I'm going to help you. That's how much I love you." He kissed your hair and rubbed your back. "I love you too."'

Gabriel-You've come this far, you're all cleaned up, you've made a mess again. Gabriel held to you tight as you cried into his chest. You were doing it, you almost forgot about doing it again, you got clean but you don't know what happen but you started again. Made a mess on your wrist and Gabriel was just there to fix it. "Babe, you and I are going to go through it together. I'm going to make you happy, not by any sweet. I'm gonna make you happy. Trust me. I'm an angel, a archangel." You stopped crying and smiled, a real smile, into his chest.

Balthazar-It only takes a little push to pull on through, with so much left to do. You leaned on his chest as one of his arm was slung over your shoulders and his hand was rubbing your wrist. His other arm messed around with your hair. "Promise you'll help me." You asked in a whisper. "Of course I will, Darling. I promise. Just keep pulling through, love. I don't want you to leave yet with so many things left to do. Like go to Brazil or to England." You looked up. "I would love that, like I love you." He smiled and responded. "And I too love you."

Lucifer- You'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you. "Kitten please! Stop. Please." He cried out. Both you and him were crying. "I-I can't! I deserve it!" Blood trickled down onto the floor. "Kitten, please. You got a life ahead of you. I'll miss you, my brothers will miss you, the winchesters. Kitten, just think about it." There was a short pause before you dropped the blade and ran into Lucifer's arms. He healed your wounds and kissed them gently. "You never deserve hate, you only deserve happiness."

Michael-Hold on tight.This ride is a wild one.Make no mistake. He held you tight, the only thing that could be heard was the soft sob coming from you. He rubbed the battle wounds you did to yourself, newly healed. Soon the soft cries died down, you looked up at Michael and he looked back at you with such care within his eyes. "I'm going to help you, our ride of this battle is going to be constantly up and down. But if we make no mistakes we'll make it through."

Crowley-I heard that you've been having some trouble finding your place in the world. He stroked your hair as you finally calmed down. He hate seeing you like this. He couldn't stand to see you look hopeless and lost. You had your eyes closed and your head on his lap. "Crowley? Will I find my place in the world?" He smiled slightly. "Of course you will, but it's going to take time. But I'll be there every step of the way. I promise, I maybe a demon but I keep my promises." You opened your eyes and stared at him. "I love you." He kissed down at your forehead. "I love you too, love."

-•-•-•-

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry for this chapter. Like I said.. Triggers, I hope if you don't like reading this type of things you didn't read it. Italics is the song lyrics btw

Massive Reminder of the day that you should always remember

You'll find your place in the world, but for now. Still be curious of the world. You're beautiful and worth every breath you take. Remember, someone loves you. And if you ever need a talk, you have your second family. The Supernatural Fandom.