Your birthday

Your Birthday-

Dean- "Happy Birthday!" He says as he jumps on you to wake you up. "Wake up! I made your favourite breakfast!" You hit him on the head with a pillow. "By you, you mean Sam?" You said as you pushed him off the bed. "Oh just show you are happy I didn't forget your birthday like last year."

Sam- "You're another year older princess!" As he pushed a present towards you. "Don't remind me." As you opened it. You see a plaid shirt. You looked at Sam and gave him a bitch face. "I have a same one in my size! We'll be matching!" You giggled. "You're such a girl, Samantha." This he gave you his bitch face.

Castiel- "Why is it important?" You shrugged at Castiel's question. "I guess it's a celebration that you survived another year of living!" You said as Castiel understand and zapped you both somewhere. "Where are we?" He smiled at you. "Celebrating that you haven't died yet and we need to go out!" Oh Cas....

Gabriel- "So you got me more sweets on my birthday to make me hyper?" You asked your loving boyfriend. He had a grin plastered on his face as he nodded really fast. It made him dizzy. "That's nice of you. But... I don't want to suffer from a stomach ache." He frown and gave his best puppy eyes. "Fine, but if I get sick. It's on you."

Balthazar- "So on my birthday I am allowed to get drunk?" You were confused. "No! No! You are allowed to drink my favourite wines!" You stared at Balthazar. "It's the same thing you have so many favourite wines. It means I will get drunk on my birthday!" He thought for a bit then shoulder nodded. "I guess it is."

Lucifer- "You got me a demon?" You asked. "Not any demon." Lucifer said. "What you got hades or something?" He rolled his eyes. "Hades isn't a demon. He's a greek God." You clapped you hands. "Well done!" You said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "Anyway I got you a personal slave demon thingy." He fumbled over his words.

Michael- Maybe he was the only one who was actually normal. He went out to a restaurant then you went a walk in the beach and then he finally gave you a present. He was the normal one out of the group, you could say more or less.

Crowley- "Honey! Our dinner reservation is waiting! Come on it's your birthday! We are going to Spain!" Crowley called. "Crowley it is five am. You woke me up at four so I can get ready. I am tired, so you better not get fucking cranky at me." You spat at Crowley as you linked arms with him. He grinned. "That's my girl."