Daughter's first break up

Daughter's first break up-

Dean- She was crying her eyes out. "Oh honey, I know it hur-" she wails. "DEAN!" You called. "I'm on it!" His voice sounded so pissed and you didn't want to piss off this Winchester even more. As you heard a click of a gun, the door slam and the engine of baby starting up. "Is dad going to kill him?" Your daughter sniffed. "Er well, we just have to wait and see. You want to eat ice cream and watch your favourite movies?"

Sam- He hugged her tightly as she sobbed into his shirt, you looked at them both as Sam gave you a look that said "He hurt our baby, he's gonna get hurt." You rolled your eyes as you sat next to your daughter. "Honey, I have to tell you, it's always gonna happen. You'll get your heart broken. But it's the only way to find out who you truly love." As Sam nodded agreeing. "Uncle Dean and I will be right back. I love you." Sam walked out, with a dagger....

Cas- You hugged your daughter as you comforted her. "I do not understand why you are crying over this boy." You shot Cas a really look as your daughter wailed. "I do not understand why you are crying over him, he was cheating on you." Your daughter whimpered. You looked at Cas. "Cas, honey. Can you leave please? You're making the situation even worst." He tilted his head and stared confusingly at you before zapping out to Dean, so he could explain what Cas did wrong.

Gabriel- "THAT BASTARD DID WHAT TO MY BABY GIRL?!?" Gabriel screamed as you hugged your daughter tightly. You wiped her tears away, as Gabriel was rummaging through drawers. "Daddy what are you doing?" She asked. "Finding a weapon to kill this son of a bitch." He pulls out your dagger, "Now excuse me, I might not be back in a while." As he vanished before your daughter could stop him. She looked at you. "What? The boy deserves to be killed if he broke your heart."

Bal-He stood there, thinking. Your daughter was currently eating junk food watching rom com and crying at every cute scene. You looked at Balthazar. "A bitch's gonna get cut." He said after a while, then you hear a sob. "Bal, just don't kill him. I'm pretty sure the majority of your brothers have already did that." You said softly. "What do you want me to do? Paralyse them? Actually... That's isn't bad. See you later honey, keep a eye one our little girl!" He vanished as your daughters shouted. "I'm not little!"

Lucifer- He was causing destruction from underneath. Earthquakes and tsunami. You, him and your daughter decided to have bonding time, family bonding by murdering that boy that broke your little girl's heart. She was pissed and upset. While you and Lucifer were so piss that there is currently a earthquake in Canada and a Tsunami in Spain. So you have a nightstick and your daughter had a baseball bat, while Luci has his powers. Well this is going to be the best family bonding time.

Michael- Just like Lucifer, he was causing destruction but from above so currently there was a hail storm in Australia and there is a hurricane in United Kingdom. But he didn't want to kill anybody. As you and your daughter spent time to forget about your daughter's ex. He went to Fate and told her to mess up your daughter's ex life. He had a list to what he wanted to happened to the ex. There were some inputs from both you and your daughter. There were some ideas like his wifi went out after 10pm and turn back on at 12pm or he failed every class or he didn't have enough money to fix the wifi. Yeah, this is how Michael handle daughter break ups.

Crowley- He was so bloody pissed. "What a fucking bloody twat to hurt my little sweet princess like that." He said, as your daughter was in her room on tumblr and watching youtube or reading fanfics. You and Crowley were talking. "So I am going to kidnap him and torture him." Crowley said. "Good Idea. I think you should start with burning him." You suggested. "Hm, I was thinking freezing him up for a bit, but you know you're idea is better." Yeah, you both went out to torture your daughter's ex boyfriend. At least she didn't have a problem to worry about now.

-•-•-•-

Well fak it is 2:25am and this could be shit. So I am sorry if it is. I AM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME.