Holiday Trip

Holiday Trip// ahahahah I wish I was on holiday.

Dean- "How about a road trip?" You asked him, "Basically everyday of our lives." He pointed out. "Well, do you want to go on a plane? You know the thing that goes up into the sky and gets you to another country? Just incase you didn't know." He glared at you. "Thought not. So road trip or Cyprus? You pick Dean." You looked at him. "Cyprus." He answered as you raise an eyebrow. "Seriously?" He huffed, "Nope, but it's a chance I am willing to take."

Sam- "I feel like I am forgetting something." He said as he sat next to you on the plane. "Did you call Dean?" You asked, Sam looked at you. "I'm gonna take that as a no." He looked scared. "And I am going to take a wild guess that you haven't told him that you and I are going to Greece fir the week have you?" He looked at you and shook his head. "Well done, Sam."

Castiel- He looked at you as you lay on your hotel bed. "I don't get why you want to come to Norway." You sat up and looked at him. You smiled and pulled him onto the bed. "You and I need a rest of all the supernatural shit that has been going on. Norway is a place I have always wanted to visit." He smiled and nodded, "Right. Relax." You smiled, Just relax."

Gabriel- "Finally we can go skiing!" He said as he got ready for skiing. You laughed as you also got ready. "Perfect holiday destination you picked, (y/n)!" You grinned at him. "Of course, Austria is a great place to explore. I've always wanted to come here!" He grin as he raced outside, leaving you following him.

Balthazar- "Out of the places in Europe you decided to go to Luxembourg." He asked you, you looked at him as you were packing for the holiday. You stopped and looked at him. "What's wrong with that, eh?" He just shrugged and folded his arms over his chest. "Just saying, France is better." You rolled your eyes, "We always go there, a change is good. You'll love it." He scoffed, "Sure."

Lucifer- "Ready? Got everything?" He asked you, you nodded excitedly as he laughed at you. He zapped both of you guys and the luggage into a lovely hotel room, very fancy. You looked around in awe. "Beautiful, isn't it?" You looked at him. "Don't pull the cheese." He laughed, "I love going to Netherlands, and I'll love you why." You nodded, "Just don't go throwing a bombshell and saying you're dying."

Michael- He helped you unpack. "So what first? Explore or to the beach?" He asked. You looked at him then turned to your bag of clothes. "You pick. Greece is a lovely place to explore but has a beach. So you're asking me the hardest question right now." He laughed and wrapped his arms around you from behind. "Exploring, it is then."

Crowley- "Thank The Winchesters that you didn't pick England, Scotland or The UK for our Holiday, darling." He said and he fell back onto the bed, sighing as he looked up to the fancy ceiling. You laughed and jumped onto the bed, and smiled down on him. "Well, I've always wanted to come to Croatia. So here we are." He smiled and kisses you. "Have I told you enough that I love you?"

-•-•-•-

Yay Update! Finally! Woo!

Yes, I changed my profile picture again. IT'S ME!! Fnaf reference on point. Anyway that person is me. A 5"2 Filipino girl who lives in England for most of her life and wears glasses.

Anyway I hope you like the update! Any suggestions for preferences? I am running out!