He finds out you had depression/ self harmed

He finds out you had depression/ self harm. (TRIGGERS)

Dean- You have awfully quiet for the past weeks or so and Dean has started to noticed. On the last case he made a joke about depression. Of course, it made you think about the past, how you almost self harmed. You were lying on Dean's motel bed. Sam went out to get food. While Dean was too busy watching crappy TV. Dean got up and sat next to your arm. You look up at him as he fiddled with your hair. "Are you alright, robin?" You merely nod and stare into nothing. "I'm pretty sure its not alright. Please talk to me." You sighed. "Is it the joke I made, isn't it?" You nodded and turned away from him. "Dean, I had depression when I was in high school. Ever since you brought the subject, it made me... You know.... Feel pathetic." You said. He turned you around and he hugged you. "I am sorry Robin. I didn't know." You nodded. "I know. But it's personal."

Sam- Blood rushes out of your system. Not a lot but still you feel the warm liquid run down your arm. "Princess? What are you doing?" You quickly washed the blood as you but your lip trying to make sure no sound escape from your mouth. However, Sam was already watching you horrified. He came from behind and gently held your arm. He started to clean them himself as he asked: "why?" And you cried out. "Because it is all my fault! I could have stopped them!" Sam made you turn around and face him, "Do not put yourself down, Okay? It is not your fault." You nodded not completely trusting your mouth.

Castiel- "Hey." You said from the couch as Cas walked in. "Hello." He greeted. He sat next to you as you rapidly turned off your laptop. He gives you a confuse look since you always let him look what you are doing, "(y/n)? What was that?" The computer turned on again and showed up a past picture of you. You were very beautiful back then. But the comments weren't. The thing that was repeated in the comments were: "Depressed whore looking for attention." Castiel was shocked as he pulled you into a hug. "You are not a whore, you are not looking for attention. Depressed or not I would still have you the way you are now."

Gabriel- "Do it!" The voice in your head tempted you. You love Gabe. But there was one thing that triggered you to cut. You couldn't remember but it doesn't matter, well to you. Gabriel was out doing his business. And the voice in your head keeps ringing. "Come on! No one is around. Just one little cut." It sneered at you. You took a deep breath before cutting three into your arm. But then it got worst you added more. You soon passed out of blood lost. Gabriel found you moments later. He was shocked at the scene. He stopped the blood from flowing out the body and started to heal you. He carried you to the bed as he cleaned up in the bathroom. When you woke up, Gabe was in front of you with food and lots of sweets. There was one thing he asked. Which was "Why?" And you respond. "Because I couldn't please the voices in my head."

Balthazar- "Wine, darling?" He called from the kitchen. "No thanks." You weren't in the mood, the depression was killing you. Since you visited your parents and it seemed like they hate you and they want you out of the picture. Depression was always following you around through high school. Balthazar walked in as saw you clearly upset. "Darling? Love? What is ever the matter?" You chuckled at his British-ness. "Nothing." You squeak out. As he sit next to you. He read your mind and pulled you close. "Why did you not tell me you had depression?" He asked. "Because I figure you will hate me." He was shocked. "I will never hate you!"

Lucifer- You were cooking for Lucifer. And boy, he loves your cooking. Lucifer was in the kitchen the whole entire time. He keeps asking if you were too hot because you wore long sleeved shirt. You always replied,"No, I'm fine." Lucifer was leaning on the counter as you pulled the plates out from the cabinet, your sleeve went down. Completely forgetting about the scars you let it stay there. "What is that?" He asked. "What is what?" You asked. Looking at him. "Them..." As he pointed to your wrists. "Oh nothing, I'm a hunter. I bet you've seen worst." You shrugged as you pulled the sleeves down. "I have seen worst. But I know there is only one person who can do that." You were pulled into a tight hug as he kissed the top of your head. "Please, don't do it again."

Michael- You had another fight with Michael and his tongue slipped out a... "YOU ARE LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL DEPRESS GIRL." You were taken back. You stood there deadly silent. You had tears running down your face. Michael finally calmed down and realise what he just said. "You weren't depress were you?" His voice slightly broke but it still sounded strong. "Michael, I was depressed." His eyes widen and took a step closer to you however you took a step back. "No honey, please I don't want to bad to you." He took a step closer and pulled you into a hug. "I am so sorry, please forgive me, Honey." You looked up to his eyes and kissed him softly. "I forgive you, just don't mention it. Please." He nodded as you both stayed in a warm hug.

Crowley- Crowley waltz into your house. "Hello my queen, my love." He greeted as he hugged you behind, he held your wrist and wrapped them around yourself. He held them a bit too tightly and you recently cut because Your dad was putting you down once more. By putting you down it means making your self esteem low. You wince as he, Crowley, immediately let go off you and turned you around. "Honey, are you alright?" You didn't want to lie to him. He has been lied to all his life. So you broke down into his arms. As he coos you. You pulled away and wiped the tears away, your sleeve went up, did I mention you were long sleeves? Anyway, he was the bandage around your wrist. He gently pulled your hand towards himself. Unravelled the bandage to reveal deep cuts. "Oh my queen." As he pulled you into another hug murmuring loving and nice things into your ear.