He comforts you in a time of loss

Dean- You cried on his shoulder, his head perch on your head as you gripped tightly on his shirt. He held your hand and his thumb stroked you hand in comfort.

Sam- He knows that you comfort eat. So he make sure he gives you all the food-including Dean's pie- as he tries to make you laugh by doing stupid little things.

Cas- He gives you looks of sympathy before hugging you while he held your hair back and his lips on top of your head. You would cry into his shirt.

Gabe- You and him watch your loss' favourite movies all day while eating their favourite treats in memory of them. But he always watches you, ready if you have a break down.

Balthazar- He refuses all the wine you beg him to give. He tries to comfort you by taking you out and try to cheer up a bit by going out to the park or get chased by a dog.

Lucifer- He holds your hand tight and then hugs you. He would rock back and fourth just waiting for you to calm down and fall asleep in his warm arms.

Michael-He hugs you until you calmed down. His wings wrapped around your body as he whispered words of comfort into your ears while holding you tight.

Crowley- He holds you tight, whispering soothing words into your ear as you cried into his chest. He forced back tears to stop himself from crying because you were crying.