October 3rd

October 3rd// I BET YOU KNOW WHAT THE MEANS

Dean- You were out hunting with Dean and you were getting information. "If you're a demon then why are you doing good stuff?" Dean questions, "OH MY GOD, Dean you can't just ask people why they're being good."

Sam- You and your friends were out, shopping and going to the movies, and Sam was picking you up after the day. You and your friends were laughing after you said, "That's why his hair is so long. It's full of secret."

Castiel- You and Castiel was having a normal conversation, "Sam got me a new book, it was so fetch." Castiel looked dead into your eyes, "(y/n) , stop trying to make fetch happen!" You probably gave him the most offended look ever.

Gabriel- You walked out of your room in the bunker and joined your boyfriend in the living room. He looked confused to why you, Sam and Dean were wearing plaid. "Why?" You looked at him and smiled, "On Wednesday, we wear plaid."

Balthazar- You were walking out of school and suddenly you a screeching car. You suddenly see Balthazar, Gabriel and Lucifer in a convertible. Balthazar was driving and he said, "Get in, loser, we're going wine tasting."

Lucifer- You were in school, during a school assembly in the school's gym. Everyone was allowed to stand up and speak. You suddenly see Lucifer barge in and he said something. You stood up, "He doesn't even go here!"

Michael- You were eating in the kitchen. It was the time of the month for you and Michael wasn't helping. "You shouldn't be eating that, I am saying that because I care." You looked at him,"It's not my fault you're, like, in love with me or something!"

Crowley- You were outside, coming out of school and on the phone to Crowley. "I can't go to Italy tonight, Crow! I have an important project that I haven't even started and it's due in tomorrow!" Then incomes, "Boo, you whore."

-•-•-•-

MEAN GIRLS OF THE WIN

Sorry I haven't update for a while, remember when I told you about that 'best friend' of mine? Well, yesterday I had a fight with her over text and we're officially not friends anymore. I know I feel like I lost something but I don't

Life quote, if someone doesn't leave you sad then you're better off without them.

BTW I AM SO SORRY IF I DONT SEE YOUR COMMENTS, I REALLY TRY TO SEE THEM AND REPLY TO THEM.