You're adorable

You're adorable// fyi sam pepper is a giant dickhead

Dean- You were sitting in the passenger seat of the Impala with Dean on his phone in the driver's seat, they had park at a gas station while Sam got them snacks for their journey. You were just finishing your book as Dean lifted up his phone, "Babe smile!" You turn to look at Dean, you scrunched up your nose, grinned and closed your eyes with wrinkles at the side of your eyes, he took a picture. He smiles as he looks at you, he then kisses you. "You're adorable."

Sam- He was listening to you about writing a story. His arm wrapped around you protectively as he watched you. "And then the girl will save the lives of the guys, because who doesn't love a strong female character? Any-Sam, what's up?" You stopped and looked at your boyfriend. He smiles and kissed your forehead. "Nothing, you're just adorable when you talking about this story, carry on." You grinned and carried on as Sam just listen with a smile on his face.

Cas- You twirled around with a irreplaceable smile, you stopped and threw your head back with a joyful laugh. Cas stops what he was doing and watched you. You twirled again as you belted out the lyrics to the song. You continue to dance and sing, also laughing to yourself, until you saw Cas. You blushed red, knowing you sang and dance awful. "Hey Cas, how long have you've been watching?" He smiles, "Long enough to know you're adorable when you're alone."

Gabriel- You laid your head, surprising Gabriel. Your legs hanging off the arm rest as Gabriel looked down at you while you smiled at him. Gabriel laughs at you while you turned confused. Eyebrows furrowed and a slight frown. He laughs again and kisses your nose, you then pretended to look angry eyebrows still furrowed, nose scrunched and a pout. "Not funny!" As he laughs again, "Sorry, sorry. You're adorable, it's hard not to laugh."

Balthazar- "So I got tickets to your favourite band." Your eyes lit up upon hearing those words coming out of Balthazar's accented mouth. You grinned and said thank you so much he lost count. You kissed him many times before ranting how much you love him and then ranting how much you loved the band and it made Balthazar smiling, "You're adorable, when you talk about it." Making you stop and scowl because you disagreed with him.

Lucifer- You flipped the page as you read out loud to Lucifer. He was between your legs with his head on your stomach while you played with his head and read him your favourite book. He listened to you, he was relaxed because it was you and only you made him relax. He found your voice soothing. He looks up to you and smiles, yes he thought that you're adorable, in every way and that is why he consider himself lucky.

Michael- He turns over in bed and looked at you still asleep. You're adorable in his eyes. You might felt naked without makeup but he loves you even without make up. He loves have your hair was messy in the mornings, he loves your body and how it felt nice in his arms. He loves the faces you make because they were adorable and it made him crazy. Michael was in love with you and without a doubt he always thought you were adorable.

Crowley- "I, in fact, can be bossy! I can be terrifying!" You said, folding your arms and hiffed as Crowley raised an eyebrow. "Nice try, love but the only vibe your giving is nothing like bossy or terrifying but instead you're adorable." You looked at Crowley, "I am not adorable, Crowley! I am a Queen, a Queen is never define like that, they are define as sexy or something other than adorable." He shook his head and laughs, "You're adorable."

///

What is up you guys?

I'm good, other than I really really hate Sam Pepper, and it was my mum's birthday yesterday! It's also 18 days, for me anyway, till the birth of Jesus aka christmas, yes I am Catholic  so what? But I believe it is Hanukkah, so happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate it!