He wants your back.

He wants you back.

Dean- Its been a week since that little fight that ended up to a break up.James was in a wreck, while you were trying to clear your mind. James was not paying attention, Sam and Cas were waving their hand in front of Dean's eyes. He finally snapped back to reality. "Whoa. What happen." He asked "You zone out again mate" Sam said. "You alright? You seem to zone out quite often" Cas asked/told. "No... Its {Y/N}. I can't get her out of my mind." He sighed deeply wishing you where next to him. He finally stood up and headed to the door. "where are you going?" Sam asked "I'm getting {Y/N} Back" And with that he went to your house.

Sam- He sat in a cafe shop. He sat near the window, he watch as the couple passed by or making out. He held the tears back. As he took another sip from his coffee. His phone suddenly rang. He looked at the person name. He sighed wishing it was yours. He missed your soft gentle voice. As the ring stop he looked at his back ground on his phone. It was you and him on your one year anniversary. He couldn't help it he stood up and went straight to your house without going back.

Cas- He plopped down on his bed. "leave me to die." Cas said in a low voice, lower than usual. Gabriel who causally followed him tried to make him stop hurting. "Man. We know you're hurting, but please for us. You can't just lie here forever." Cas sat up but fail making him fall back down. "But i miss her." He moan into a pillow, you could just understand him. "C'mon! You can't stay here crying your eyes out." Cas finally got up. "You're right. I have to stop crying." "That's great!" "I'm going to get her back." Leaving Gabriel in his room. Thinking ' I didn't mean it like that '

Gabriel- Gabriel couldn't cope. Not one bit. His voice was cracked and it was croaky also low. And his voice was filled with heartbroken. He stuttered every time he talked. He would forget what he was saying. The look of Gabriel was a wreak. Bags under his eyes. And his clothes was in a state! His brothers would try and make him talk. Lucifer finally got him out of his shell. "Mate. You have to let and let go." "NO! I can't! I miss her so much! Why would i do that?" He told Lucifer also his brothers in a harsh tone. Gabriel got up and fixed himself, he was almost at the door when "OI! Where ya going?" Balthazar asked. "I'm getting {Y/N} Back. no matter what." And with that he came running at your door.

Balthazar- He couldn't take it, every where he could see your face. He missed your smile. Your soft words you say to him. He miss your laughter. He was all in a mess. He locked himself in his room, He would only go out of his room was...No one really knew. He wouldn't talk to anyone. He would hide in the dark and he would never see daylight. He finally got up and change decent and walked all the way to your house even if it was raining.

Lucifer- A wreak. He was in a wreak. Lucifer was the type that didn't get sad or depress. But he was heart broken . He was in the mess. He had enough though. He went to your house with flowers. It was Raining . He knocked on your door. Dripping wet. You looked at him. He gave you the dripping flowers. "I miss you. Come back.." He said to you

Michael- It was late and he couldn't stop just to look over you. You seemed to be broken as him. He wanted you back, badly. However he just doesn't have the courage like his brothers, Lucifer and Castiel. But when he saw you cry he had the urge to hug you and comfort you. He flashed in your room and took all the courage. He begged for your forgiveness.

Crowley- He wasn't in the mood to piss off the Winchester, in fact he wasn't in the mood at all. He just stayed in his office. Maybe going to another was a terrible Idea. He broke up with her when he realise it wasn't like you. Now he sulks in his office with pictures of you covering the table that was in front of him. He cleared his throat before he decided he wanted you. Actually he needed you.