Updates:

❥Hey yall it's Maia.

❥So first things first, I was going through and deleting the chapters I made when I put there was no chapter for that day and the reason.

❥While doing that, I ended up accidentally deleting Chapter 100 of this book...🥲

❥I never made copies of my chapters so for new readers and re-readers, it'll be very confusing. So I'm going to attempt to upload a summary from my memory of what happened since I made a mistake.🙃

❥As for the smut chapters I promised at the end of this book, I've been working on them for over a month and they're still not that good at all so therefore, I will not be uploading them at all.

❥I always proofread my writing several times over to make sure it's perfect and amazing. But the smut chapters just were not that amazing at all so I feel like it's better to not upload them at all rather than to post something I'm not proud of.

❥I hope y'all understand. Thank you if you do!

❥I'm legit almost on the verge of tears because I accidentally deleted Chapter 100😭 So I apologize for doing so. Hopefully I'll be able to remember all that happens and am able to give y'all a good summary of what happened.

❥Thank you for all the comments, likes and support on this book and for supporting me. It means more than y'all will ever know💗

❥Edit: A huge thank you to @ABCKikoX for sending me screenshots of Chapter 100 that got deleted!! This is why y'all are the best for real😊💗Appreciate y'all so much! :)

❥Love y'all :)
- Maia