Chapter 120 • Saved

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
After we danced with Jack for a while at Zak's party, I had to use the bathroom. So, I set down my bottle on the kitchen counter, then made my way upstairs to find a bathroom.

When I made it upstairs, I found the room shortly. After doing my business, I swung open the bathroom door. I met eyes with the dark-haired girl who kissed Wilbur's cheek in the hallway today.

GIRL:
"Omg I love your outfit! It's so cute!" She looked me up and down.

Y/N:
"Oh...t—thanks..."

GIRL:
"Oh—you're Y/N, right?"

Y/N:
"Um, y—yeah..."

GIRL:
"I'm Hannah!" She smiled while placing her hand on her chest, "I've heard so much about you through Wilbur."

My brows furrowed together.

HANNAH:
"C'mon—I have so much to tell you." She grabbed my hand and led me into one of the bedrooms.

When we entered, I saw a short blonde girl sitting on the bed, holding a bowl of popcorn.

HANNAH:
"This is my best friend, Sylvee." Her lips curled up farther.

Y/N:
"H—Hi." I waved awkwardly.

Sylvee waved back at me. Hannah soon shut the door, then plopped down on the bed next to Sylvee. I walked to them slowly.

Y/N:
"Um...how do you know Wilbur exactly?"

HANNAH:
"We used to date." She raised her eyebrows while grabbing some popcorn out of Sylvee's bowl.

Y/N:
"Oh...um, do you still like him...?"

HANNAH:
"Oh, no." She shook her head, "Him and I are good friends now."

Y/N:
"I um...I think I might've seen you at school today...you kissed Wilbur's cheek near the French classroom."

HANNAH:
"Oh! That was nothing. I kissed his cheek because he told me about all the love triangle drama. I was being there for him, but I could've done it in a better way, my bad." She chuckled.

I nodded slowly.

HANNAH:
"Wilbur told me all about you and honestly, I ship it." She smiled.

Y/N:
"Oh..." I spoke awkwardly, "Did he tell you about my other friends...?"

HANNAH:
"Yep, I'm all caught up." She popped her p.

"Good to know..." I thought with a sigh.

HANNAH:
"Has he asked you out yet?"

Y/N:
"No?" My brows furrowed together.

HANNAH:
"Sylvee he hasn't asked her out yet, what a dumbass—" The both of them laughed, making me very confused.

Y/N:
"I'm sorry, I've never had a girl talk before, so I'm confused about what you're trying to say..."

HANNAH:
"You've never had a girl talk??" Her eyes widened.

Y/N:
"No...my constant friends have been 3 boys all my life..." I looked away awkwardly.

HANNAH:
"Omg we're adopting you—" She grabbed my wrist, making me plop down on the bed, "You're invited to join our friend group. We can be the 3 musketeers!"

I laughed awkwardly as my eyebrows stayed squished together.

Y/N:
"So, what do y'all do?"

HANNAH:
"Well we play Minecraft, talk about boys, etc."