Chapter 113 • Threat

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
George ended up telling us everything that happened between him and his mother. We were beyond happy for him that they were now on good terms.

Clay and Nick went to grab some snacks from the vending machine, leaving me and George alone in the hallway.

Y/N:
"I can't believe it took them 8 years to have you, that's amazing, you're the miracle baby." I giggled while holding George's hand.

GEORGE:
"I couldn't believe it either." He raised his eyebrows with a smile.

Y/N:
"Wait..." I thought for a moment, "If you were born originally 8 years ago...we never would've met. The universe knew we needed each other."

I pouted while smiling, some tears began to form in my eyes.

GEORGE:
"Damn." He laughed nervously, "Everything really does happen for a reason..."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug, he didn't hesitate to return my embrace.

Usually when I hugged George in the past, I always felt how tense he was. But after today, he melted into my hug, which made the perfect hug, a thousand times better, especially knowing he had the cute smile hidden on my shoulder. Finally, he felt loved by his mom, and I couldn't be happier for him.

•••••

I stayed with George the whole time in the hospital for a whole week while his mother recovered. His father hasn't said 2 words to him, but I knew the both of them needed time apart so that they can come together in the future.

During the past week, George and I have gotten closer. We cuddled every night in his bed after visiting the hospital all day, we stayed up watching movies until 4am, and we painted together, resulting in another paint fight in his room, his dad wasn't too happy, but we sure were, reenacting the moment I fell for him all over again. It felt wonderful to have the one-on-one time we've both missed dearly.

Some nights, Clay would see us from his window across from George's. Every time I noticed him, I'd wave, and he'd wave back with a cute smile. Occasionally, George invited him over and the 3 of us hung out together. No words could describe how much happier I was that everyone was getting along now.

•••••

After the week passed, George's mother was able to come home. That was the time when George could go back to school.

• Monday Morning •

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and right away, for the first time in a while, I was excited to go to school, especially since this week, Nick and I would get free lunch.

So, I zoomed out of bed and began getting ready. Once I applied my makeup, I curled my hair and lastly, I got dressed.

You wore this: