Chapter 98 • Pictures

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
After those 20 minutes of peacefully sleeping, Nick unfortunately woke me up, causing me to groan and rub my eyes.

NICK:
"Sorry for waking you up, but we should probably get to lunch, and the rest of our classes." He chuckled.

Y/N:
"Do we have to?" I whined while titling my head up to meet his eyes.

NICK:
"Unfortunately."

Y/N:
"Boo." I fake pouted.

NICK:
"C'mon." He chuckled while standing up.

Nick held out his hands to pull me up. Once I made it to my feet, I still held on to his hands.

Y/N:
"Could I sleep over tonight?" I smiled.

His eyebrows rose as he immediately grinned with an intense blush.

NICK:
"Sure."

Y/N:
"Perfect. Can't wait for our date tonight." I giggled.

NICK:
"Me too. If you had told 1st grade me that we'd be going on a date together, I would've never believed you." He laughed.

Y/N:
"Looks like you got your wish." I smirked.

Nick nodded with his cute smile. Soon, the two of us walked hand-in-hand down the stairs to get to lunch.

Once we made it to the cafeteria, we grabbed our meals and went over to the table to join our friends: Clay, George, Darryl, Jack, and Niki. During our break, we discussed the talent show, upcoming football games for Clay and other things revolving Darryl, Jack and Niki.

Unfortunately, lunch went by fast like always and shortly, we all had to get back to class. Good news for me, the rest of the day flew by just like usual.

I texted Nick to meet me at the front of the school so the two of us could practice and talk about what we would be doing for the talent show, since my sister signed me up without my permission.

When the final bell rung, I zoomed out of my class and headed towards the front of the building as fast as I could. I ended up running too fast because once I turned the corner, I bumped into someone, making them fall on their back and making me fall onto the front of their body.

I met eyes with Nick, making me laugh.

Y/N:
"Sorry—" My eyes widened.

NICK:
"It's okay, it's pretty comfy." He joked.

Soon, I got off Nick and gave him my hand to help him up. When we were both to our feet, he picked up his backpack and swung it over his shoulder.

NICK:
"Were you that excited to see me?" He chuckled and began walking away, I followed, instantly holding his hand.

Y/N:
"Of course. Like I said, I feel like we haven't had a moment alone together in a while. I missed us." I squeezed his hand.

NICK:
"You're adorable." He laughed while looking down.

I blushed at his comment and shortly, we made it to the front of the school. We texted Clay and George in a group chat, telling them that we'd be hanging out for the rest of the day and didn't need a ride, they were understanding, which made me feel amazing.

-CLAY's POV-
George and I met in the parking lot, so I could take us home. Along the way, we listened to music and talked about our days.

After some time, we made it home. When we opened our car doors, the two of us stepped out of my vehicle. I shut my door and right when George shut his, we heard someone's voice grab our attention.