Chapter 131 • Little

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
I went downstairs to meet my friends. Once I was down there, I saw the 3 of them in the kitchen. Clay was picking up cereal off the floor, while Nick was cleaning up spilled milk on the counter with paper towels. George was sitting down on the stool, eating his cereal innocently with a grin, staring at the nincompoops.

Y/N:
"Hi. What's going on?" My eyebrows squished together as I walked to them.

GEORGE:
"Both of them are idiots." He smiled at them.

I nodded slowly.

Y/N:
"We forgot to set alarms, so I guess no school today." I shrugged lightly.

CLAY:
"Actually we did that on purpose." He stood up, throwing the pieces of cereal in his palms into the trashcan.

NICK:
"Y—Yeah, we wanted to go out somewhere to hang out today. I—If you wanted to, we don't have to." He stuttered.

I thought about it and shortly, I nodded with a small smile.

Y/N:
"Sure. I'll go get ready."

Soon, I headed back upstairs to get ready for the day. To be honest, I was lowkey nervous about what they were planning.

When I made it upstairs, I tied my hair up into a loose ponytail with some front strands hanging out, I applied light makeup from my makeup bag I keep here, then lastly, I got dressed in an outfit I left here a while ago too.

You wore this:

Once I was done getting ready, I breathed out at myself in Clay's full-length mirror in his bedroom

Once I was done getting ready, I breathed out at myself in Clay's full-length mirror in his bedroom. Staring at my reflection, I messed with the sleeves of my pink jacket while slightly frowning.

CLAY:
"You look great."

I shot my head to the left to see Clay leaning against the door frame, all while lightly smiling at me.

Y/N:
"Thanks." I mumbled while staring down at my sleeves.

CLAY:
"Sorry we bombarded you with a going out day..." He slightly frowned, "We just thought we all could use some cheering up."

I glanced up at him.

Y/N:
"It's okay. Going out with you idiots is better than going to school with a bunch of dumber idiots."

Clay lightly smiled while nodding.

CLAY:
"I'm starting pancakes for all of us, since cereal didn't work out too well." He raised his eyebrows, "I'll let you know when they're done."

He started to walk away, but I spoke.

Y/N:
"Clay—"

My best friend turned around to meet my eyes. At this moment, what I wanted to do was kiss him, but I knew I couldn't.